PDA

View Full Version : When is Champagne Run HT???

chestnutwithchrome
Feb. 21, 2010, 08:21 PM
I am planning out my schedule for this year, and have found a discrepency.
USEA says Champagne Run HT is run July 9-11
Kentucky Horse Park says it is run July 16-18

Anyone know which dates are correct?

Thanks!

FlightCheck
Feb. 22, 2010, 09:30 AM
contact Maggie or her Show Secretary directly. The show secretary, especially, is GREAT about replying quickly to email.

horsecents
Feb. 22, 2010, 09:34 AM
I would contact the show directly. With WEG running at the Horse Park this year, quite a few of the horse trials that run there have been cancelled until next year.

hhfarm
Mar. 8, 2010, 02:40 PM
Any luck finding out if Champagne Run is actually running this year? With the cancellation of Maui Jim, I would think that would put a big crunch on the riders in this area if they are both cancelled!!!!!! Both are such wonderful events, really well organized and at amazing venues.

RMC
Mar. 8, 2010, 03:36 PM
The dates are July 9-11th. Champagne Run will offer BN through Training this year. We will run dressage and stadium at the KY Horse Park and have XC on Sunday at Masterson Station Park as we are unable to use the XC course at the Horse Park.

Maggie says that she will make all courses move-up and for those that know the layout of Masterson we will run all XC courses on the side of the road where the novice and beginner novice run.

Keep checking the USEA website Omnibus page as Maggie has sent them all the information on the show. :)

Show Secretary

hhfarm
Mar. 8, 2010, 03:51 PM
RMC, thank you so much for sharing this information. That was INCREDIBLY helpful! I'm so glad you posted this, so that we didn't schedule something else in its place.... Though it's a shame they won't be running the upper levels, too!

Thanks so much for sharing. Looking forward to a wonderful event!

Auburn
Mar. 8, 2010, 07:16 PM
RMC,

I had emailed Maggie several weeks ago and had gotten no response. If Champagne Run was not a go, then my other option was to go up to South Farm on July 4th weekend. I would much rather save the hotel cost, cost of gas and the cost of a house/dog sitter.

Thank you for responding! :D