PDA

View Full Version : Lite the Fuse offspring in Eventing

Highflyer
Feb. 17, 2010, 06:02 PM
Anyone have one? I've seen a couple of two year-olds I really like, but I was wondering how they jump.

http://www.pedigreequery.com/lite+the+fuse

Cherry
Feb. 18, 2010, 01:48 PM
Wow, I thought Lite The Fuse had only been at stud for a few years but when you click on the pedigree and then look at "Progeny" there are a ton of foals out there! Evidently he's been at stud for twelve years--must have just come to PA in recent years.

I saw some of his offspring at the Spring sale at Spring Mountain a couple years ago and they were all decently proportioned.

Surely there must be some of his offspring in the Eventing circles.... Looking at his pedigree they certainly should be able to jump! ;)

Highflyer
Feb. 18, 2010, 02:07 PM
The two we've had in to break have been really nice--big, lots of bone without being heavy, good brains, slopey shoulders...

I sort of want one :)

Ishi
Feb. 18, 2010, 03:28 PM
Not a Lite The Fuse, but the farm that stands him has Albert The Great who my my Prelim horse's sire and I would LOVE to have another one. They also have Siphon. I LOVE galloping Siphon babies, just love them, they have personalities :lol: I've never had any of the above sires in one of our event horses, other then Albert the Great, but that farm sure stands a lot of nice stallions!