PDA

View Full Version : I am going to be a working student for one of our very own COTHers!!!

Rescue_Rider9
Feb. 16, 2010, 03:19 PM
I will be heading to Come Again farm in May to work for our very own LAZ!!!! I am super excited and cannot wait! Anyone else on here that rides for her? I can't wait to meet ya'll!!!

SEPowell
Feb. 16, 2010, 03:22 PM
That's fantastic!

RunForIt
Feb. 16, 2010, 03:39 PM
Congratulations...you will be with one of the best - learn and enjoy! :cool:

kookicat
Feb. 16, 2010, 03:43 PM
How exciting :D

Hollywood
Feb. 16, 2010, 03:45 PM
Congratulations! You will be busy and learn alot!

I look forward to meeting you.

CookiePony
Feb. 16, 2010, 11:32 PM
Congratulations! You will learn a lot from LAZ. :yes:

Rescue_Rider9
Feb. 17, 2010, 12:36 AM
So I have been told Cookie Pony! I can't wiat! My mom about gave me a heart attack when she told me just how far north I was going! I may freeze in the winter! haha

graytbmare
Feb. 17, 2010, 07:59 AM
Aw yay! I went to a ct there last spring... beautiful farm and it was run so well! Very jealous of you though, I want to go back to being a ws!

LAZ
Feb. 17, 2010, 11:18 AM
I'm looking forward to having Coutney up here, it will be nice to have some help & another dedicated student! Little does she know she'll be doing everything from bucket washer to x/c jump builder in addition to riding!

And yes, you may freeze in the winter. We'll have to outfit you prior to that!:D

Rescue_Rider9
Feb. 17, 2010, 11:22 AM
I have gone skiing, so I have my lovely (PINK) ski pants that I wear in the winter down here! I may finally have a reason to buy some winter riding pants!!! Although, I have some thermal pants I wear under my riding pants.. I am prepared for this Northern winter well in advance!!!

ANd why scrubbing buckets isn't the most exciting task, XC jump building will be!!! I didn't think I would be doing anything exciting for work! haha I will admit.. my two XC jumps I have built do look rather sad...

spaceagevalkyrie
Feb. 17, 2010, 11:40 AM
I am prepared for this Northern winter well in advance!!!

You say that now! Just wait until your breaking ice on the waterbuckets and sliding out to the manure pile while its snowing ever harder and the horses are all but laughing at you :lol:.

Bitter? About winter? Me?! Never.... :winkgrin:

Rescue_Rider9
Feb. 17, 2010, 12:12 PM
Maybe next years winter will be much more calm!!! Ya know, like an inch of snow...the whole winter!!!

AEM74
Feb. 17, 2010, 05:41 PM
An early welcome to Come Again Farm, RR9! I board and train with LAZ, and have for many years. We've got a pretty darn good group of horsewomen (and a few dudes) if I do say so myself, and some pretty cool ponies. My boy, Face, and I look forward to meeting you in person this spring. :cool:

secretariat
Feb. 17, 2010, 09:26 PM
Congrats!! You'll have a great learning experience with LAZ. We look forward to seeing you at the Area VIII shows including Indiana.

Wigwag
Mar. 5, 2010, 07:53 PM
Yup, I board there. She is great, and the farm is fantastic. :)

dmalbone
Mar. 6, 2010, 03:39 PM
I am prepared for this Northern winter well in advance!!!

Bwahaha. I'll keep this for next year. ;) ...famous last words.
Welcome to Indiana. I rather enjoy it most of the time except for January and February!

tuppysmom
Mar. 7, 2010, 12:42 AM
Boy am I jealous. We could use a WS! We have nice year around weather,( rode outside all but about one week this winter), nice horses, fun group of boarders........

Rescue_Rider9
Mar. 7, 2010, 04:04 AM
Boy am I jealous. We could use a WS! We have nice year around weather,( rode outside all but about one week this winter), nice horses, fun group of boarders........

:) Maybe next year!!

MILOUTE55
Mar. 8, 2010, 06:20 PM
I'm looking for the "like" button... (facebook syndrom) :)

Rescue_Rider9
Mar. 8, 2010, 08:33 PM
I'm looking for the "like" button... (facebook syndrom) :)

HAHAHA That is awesome! We should have a like button on here!