PDA

View Full Version : Kate Chadderton; any input?

asterix
Feb. 15, 2010, 09:55 AM
OK, I am going stir crazy and the munchkin needs exposure to jumps off the farm (ok, at this point, just jumping anything would be a plus!)...there is a Kate Chadderton clinic up the road on Sunday, nice indoor, good chance for the munchkin to go walkabout...
if I can dig my rig out, separate issue....

but does anyone have any input on her as a clinician? I am clueless!

Horsey and I do not have any whacky issues or weird problems to sort out, and have been jumping all winter, until, you know, snowmaggedon....

tigrrlily04
Feb. 15, 2010, 12:34 PM
I just PMd you additional info, but I would highly recommend Kate! Have fun at the clinic if you go!

Sabovee
Feb. 15, 2010, 12:42 PM
Kate is an absolute pleasure to clinic with and be around. She's a consumate professional. I would jump at the chance to clinic with her if you can.

Catalina
Feb. 15, 2010, 01:38 PM
I did a XC clinic with her last spring and she was great :D. I learned a ton about how to properly jump up and down banks and skinnies (two weak areas of mine).

Sandpiper
Feb. 15, 2010, 04:15 PM
I train with Kate and I've never left a lesson dissatisfied. She has tons of jumping exercises to suit every horse and rider and you'll definitely get individual attention even in a clinic setting. Definitely go if you can! I may be there, too, seeing as my lessons have been snowed out the past few weeks, and I neeeeed to log some more jumping time if we're gonna make it to Morven...

asterix
Feb. 15, 2010, 06:35 PM
well, great. thanks a bunch. Y'all give me great recs just in time for me to discover that
1. They have nowhere for trailer in folks to park, so right now, no go (although the CLINIC has room).
2. My trailer? Very snowed in. Somehow I thought it wouldn't be -- it is close to the driveway. Close.
Maybe 3 hours of shoveling close.

Harrumph.