PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Farm HT

Cody
Feb. 14, 2010, 03:11 PM
Paradise HT is still accepting entries, no wait list, we will fit everyone in. So if you are needing a run, why not try Paradise.

Nancy

RiverBendPol
Feb. 14, 2010, 05:13 PM
We're coming! Can't wait. :)

mustangtrailrider
Feb. 14, 2010, 07:49 PM
Will be volunteering there! Have fun Ya'll! Good Luck!

Mariequi
Feb. 14, 2010, 08:33 PM
Thanks for volunteering. Paradise folks are being really nice at accommodating everyone with xc now 2 days - you know what that means re volunteers. If you have any extra bodies in your comp party, they would be quite welcome!

RunForIt
Feb. 18, 2010, 07:59 AM
Hi Nancy - bet you're on your way to Lellie's horse trial, but if you get online, please clarify this, ok? I noticed several riders on the "entry status" as being in the TN category...does that mean Training/Novice? Wish I was gonna be there to help and watch but doctors want me to stay closer to home - makes sense but I am really disappointed...my times coming though. Have fun!!! The weather is going to be really nice!!! :cool:

Cody
Feb. 19, 2010, 08:47 PM
Sorry I missed seeing this. You know how crazy it gets in a show office getting ready. I actually drove up on Tuesday night after working the Rocking Horse one day show. Brought my pony with me. Yep Lellie offer both PT and TN, PT did not have enough entries to run.
The weather is supposed to be very nice. I noticed a news truck from an Augusta station parked at Paradise all day today. So must be on the news.
Nancy

Hi Nancy - bet you're on your way to Lellie's horse trial, but if you get online, please clarify this, ok? I noticed several riders on the "entry status" as being in the TN category...does that mean Training/Novice? Wish I was gonna be there to help and watch but doctors want me to stay closer to home - makes sense but I am really disappointed...my times coming though. Have fun!!! The weather is going to be really nice!!! :cool:

FLeckenAwesome
Feb. 19, 2010, 08:59 PM
Hi Nancy!

Give your pony a big hug for me :) Nice weather this weekend huh!?!

Hope it goes well. Sorry I can't come volunteer, but I'm stuck at work :(

Holly

RiverBendPol
Feb. 20, 2010, 05:23 PM
What a fabulous event thus far. Thanks to everyone who is working double time so the rest of us can play!! I have XC tomorrow. If I don't get spooked off, I think it will be a gas.

I have spent the past 2 days looking for a woman with a birdcage on her head and NOW I read she isn't even here. Darn. O well, best to be medically obedient, I guess.:winkgrin:

RunForIt
Feb. 20, 2010, 07:15 PM
What a fabulous event thus far. Thanks to everyone who is working double time so the rest of us can play!! I have XC tomorrow. If I don't get spooked off, I think it will be a gas.

I have spent the past 2 days looking for a woman with a birdcage on her head and NOW I read she isn't even here. Darn. O well, best to be medically obedient, I guess.:winkgrin:

tweet tweet ...tis the bird in the birdcage - check your PMs :lol: :cool:

RiverBendPol
Feb. 21, 2010, 11:33 AM
O dear, I'm guessing there will be some arguments this afternoon about xc time...My daughter just went around very fast, almost a minute under, and her time came back as only 8 seconds fast. I had 2 stops (:mad:) and my time came back as only 4 seconds slower than Em...We don't care about our times but it could get interesting over there as folks start looking at the score board...

Tasker
Feb. 21, 2010, 03:43 PM
Any chance that there was a photographer on site? TIA.

RiverBendPol
Feb. 21, 2010, 04:47 PM
Hoofclix was there all weekend. My pal Pam from Hoofpix in Maine was there to do private shootings of her friends. :)

Tasker
Feb. 21, 2010, 05:19 PM
Excellent! Thanks!

Cody
Feb. 22, 2010, 07:53 AM
O dear, I'm guessing there will be some arguments this afternoon about xc time...My daughter just went around very fast, almost a minute under, and her time came back as only 8 seconds fast. I had 2 stops (:mad:) and my time came back as only 4 seconds slower than Em...We don't care about our times but it could get interesting over there as folks start looking at the score board...

Hopefully we got those times resolved for you. I know several people came into the office about those as soon as I posted the ON division. Seems one of the clocks was 1 min off from the other one on start/finish. I know we got that resolved pretty quickly.

nancy

RiverBendPol
Feb. 22, 2010, 09:03 AM
Hopefully we got those times resolved for you. I know several people came into the office about those as soon as I posted the ON division. Seems one of the clocks was 1 min off from the other one on start/finish. I know we got that resolved pretty quickly.

nancy

You guys are great. What a WONDERFUL event, in spite of my BadBoy! Thanks to all!!:cool: