PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Run Farm?

neutral milk hotel
Feb. 14, 2010, 10:55 AM
Does anybody have experience working with trainer Robin Walker of Freedom Run Farm in Manchester, MI? PM if you'd like, not trying to gossip. Has anybody used *him for training/instruction?

secretariat
Feb. 14, 2010, 11:12 AM
The only "Robin Walker" I know eventing in Michigan is a male Brit. I did google the farm you reference and it looks like he's listed as a trainer of their horses, tho I'm not sure what Robin's relationship is to that farm.

He's a USEA level IV ICP instructor. I've found him to be an outstanding teacher and coach who rides a LOT of horses

Good man, I recommend him highly.

LAZ
Feb. 14, 2010, 05:16 PM
Ditto Secretariat's comments, though I haven't personally worked with Robin, he's courteous, professional and does a lovely, patient job with every horse I've seen him ride at the shows. I've only heard very good things about him from anyone who has worked with him.

titan
Feb. 14, 2010, 07:50 PM
(Andrew) Robin Walker & his wife Connie own Maute House Farm in Grass Lake, MI. I have the highest regard for Robin as a trainer & a competitor. You can PM me if you have specific questions. I have been through it all with Robin. Importing unbrokes to advanced horses, breeding, starting babies, fixing problem horses and showing eventing, dressage, & AA H/J.