PDA

View Full Version : Around The Farm Funnies

ChocoMare
Feb. 11, 2010, 03:25 PM
I love the LOL Critterz, Fail Blog and the There I Fixed It sites, so I peruse them regularly. Today we have one offering from each to chuckle at. :winkgrin: :lol:

JoZ
Feb. 11, 2010, 03:30 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

I look like the guy on the bicycle when I'm done feeding...

MistyBlue
Feb. 11, 2010, 04:03 PM
So true JoZ! :lol:
I was thinking that bike better be pedalling fast as hell...because any horses in the area would certainly be chasing it down! :winkgrin:
I do check LOLz, Fail blog...my newer guilty giggle failbooking (failed facebook posts) but rarely check There I Fixed It...because I fear seeing something hubby and I tried to fix posted on there. :eek: :cool: :D

SarEQ
Feb. 11, 2010, 04:37 PM
Ok, that horse trailer scares me!

mjrtango93
Feb. 11, 2010, 04:57 PM
Ok, that horse trailer scares me!

That actually looks fantastic next to the trailer I saw doing 70 on the freeway the other day with 2 horses in it. Think panels too small to cover the opening, too small of a trailer for the 2 occupants, and bailing twine holding it all together!

MistyBlue
Feb. 11, 2010, 08:03 PM
Worst I've seen was a trailer going by with no back at all...just a lead rope tied across. :eek: Had a cow in it.

Foxtrot's
Feb. 12, 2010, 01:00 AM
Never heard of those sites - but think I'll have to rely on you guys to post off them because I'd never get anything done. Hilarious. Actually, I think tht fellow on the bike just walked into my utility room.