PDA

View Full Version : WILLEM: hallo von der Rainbow Bridge!

Willem
Nov. 22, 2004, 11:27 AM
Mein friends, this wot it haff beed a verrie long time since I haff writed to you. Usually we don’t nott to be writing from der Bridge, but I haff seed mannie new faces here in die last two months wot haff beed coming from Chronicle peeps who beed der owners, und zo I haffed thinked that maybe this it be time to tell you that you don’t nott haff to worrie a-bout them.

Der most importante thing wot you all haff to remember is that for you wenn we go, for you this it be wrong. Aber for us wenn we go, this it be becose this it be time for us. You don’t nott to can argue with God, becose He haffs ein schedule und wenn it be time, it be time. This wot it be verrie hard for peoples to unnerstan, but wenn you get to Heaven you unnerstan it all und then it all beez okay becose it be splained to you. I don’t nott to can splain this, it be der secret.

Wenn you go to der Bridge, wot you haff getted before is ein invitation. Aero he haff splained this to you on der COTH some months a-go. Some off us we gett der invitation and then we say to our peep “This it be time,” und then they help us go to der Bridge. This it be verrie hard for you I know, but wenn you let us go this it be such ein fine und gracious gift to us. Don’t nott to feel bad iffen you don’t nott to can be there wenn this it happens, it don’t nott to be wrong. How ever you do it, this wot it be der best way for you and that way it be der right way. We don’t nott to haff no problemo mit this, we only ask that wenn we say “This it be time” that you don’t nott to dicken a-round und say “Oh mein Gott in Himmel, mebbe I try this und this und this und this.” Becose wenn you do this, it be for you und nott for us (remember wot I haff all ways sayed about der ugly ass clothes!!!).

Der injection wott der Herr Doktor or Miss Herr Doktor they gift us, this wot it be ein vehicle wot it helps us to travel to der Bridge. Wenn we go down, don’t nott to cry becose we all ready haff waked up in der most beautiful place. Der Earth Body we don’t nott to need it no more, it haff beed replace with der body wot it be us a-gain aber we now be healthy. We don’t nott haff no lame-o-niceness here, we don’t nott to haff no stinking flounder or Cushings or EPM or colic or broken bones. We be whole a-gain.

Some of us we getted der invitation und haff dropped daid. This it happens. Some times you gett invitation mit warning, some times you gett this und – poof – you be at der Bridge. This wot it be terrible for der peep, but wenn you come here it be splained to you und zo then you know why it haff happened und you unnerstan. A-gain, this it be some thing wot I don’t nott to can splain to you, it be ein secret.

Die only thing wott we don’t nott to haff here, it be our peep. But wenn we don’t nott be in our stall or pasture no more, und we be gone, don’t think we be gone from your life. We be mit you all der time. Wenn you feel gentle breath in your neck, or you hear hoofbeats und you don’t nott to can see der horse wot be making them, or you hear whinny, this it be us. Some times we be mebbe move some thing over, so then you looken at it und think “This it don’t nott to haff beed in this place be fore.” But we haff moved it there so you know we be there.

So I don’t nott to can tell you that your horsje or doge or kitty they miss you, becose they all ways be with you und zo there don’t nott to be no-thing to miss. I don’t nott to miss mein modder Coreene (I loff her), becose I all ways be with her in her heart, wot it be next to her character. Und some times I like to go und breathe in her neck becose I be next to her but she don’t nott to can see me. Your horsje he do this also. Und your doge und kitty wot haff goed to der Bridge.

I hop you all haff nice Thanksgiving. Even wenn you haff loss in your life, you haff mannie mannie mannie mannie mannie things wot you can to be thank-ful for.

We haff so mannie new friends here I don’t nott to be listing all der names becose other wise someboddie they say “Willem he forgetted _____, mebbe they don’t nott to be there yet!” Wenn we pass, we all come here. We wait here for you until you come.

I promise, we wait here for you until you come.

Willem
Nov. 22, 2004, 11:27 AM
Mein friends, this wot it haff beed a verrie long time since I haff writed to you. Usually we don’t nott to be writing from der Bridge, but I haff seed mannie new faces here in die last two months wot haff beed coming from Chronicle peeps who beed der owners, und zo I haffed thinked that maybe this it be time to tell you that you don’t nott haff to worrie a-bout them.

Der most importante thing wot you all haff to remember is that for you wenn we go, for you this it be wrong. Aber for us wenn we go, this it be becose this it be time for us. You don’t nott to can argue with God, becose He haffs ein schedule und wenn it be time, it be time. This wot it be verrie hard for peoples to unnerstan, but wenn you get to Heaven you unnerstan it all und then it all beez okay becose it be splained to you. I don’t nott to can splain this, it be der secret.

Wenn you go to der Bridge, wot you haff getted before is ein invitation. Aero he haff splained this to you on der COTH some months a-go. Some off us we gett der invitation and then we say to our peep “This it be time,” und then they help us go to der Bridge. This it be verrie hard for you I know, but wenn you let us go this it be such ein fine und gracious gift to us. Don’t nott to feel bad iffen you don’t nott to can be there wenn this it happens, it don’t nott to be wrong. How ever you do it, this wot it be der best way for you and that way it be der right way. We don’t nott to haff no problemo mit this, we only ask that wenn we say “This it be time” that you don’t nott to dicken a-round und say “Oh mein Gott in Himmel, mebbe I try this und this und this und this.” Becose wenn you do this, it be for you und nott for us (remember wot I haff all ways sayed about der ugly ass clothes!!!).

Der injection wott der Herr Doktor or Miss Herr Doktor they gift us, this wot it be ein vehicle wot it helps us to travel to der Bridge. Wenn we go down, don’t nott to cry becose we all ready haff waked up in der most beautiful place. Der Earth Body we don’t nott to need it no more, it haff beed replace with der body wot it be us a-gain aber we now be healthy. We don’t nott haff no lame-o-niceness here, we don’t nott to haff no stinking flounder or Cushings or EPM or colic or broken bones. We be whole a-gain.

Some of us we getted der invitation und haff dropped daid. This it happens. Some times you gett invitation mit warning, some times you gett this und – poof – you be at der Bridge. This wot it be terrible for der peep, but wenn you come here it be splained to you und zo then you know why it haff happened und you unnerstan. A-gain, this it be some thing wot I don’t nott to can splain to you, it be ein secret.

Die only thing wott we don’t nott to haff here, it be our peep. But wenn we don’t nott be in our stall or pasture no more, und we be gone, don’t think we be gone from your life. We be mit you all der time. Wenn you feel gentle breath in your neck, or you hear hoofbeats und you don’t nott to can see der horse wot be making them, or you hear whinny, this it be us. Some times we be mebbe move some thing over, so then you looken at it und think “This it don’t nott to haff beed in this place be fore.” But we haff moved it there so you know we be there.

So I don’t nott to can tell you that your horsje or doge or kitty they miss you, becose they all ways be with you und zo there don’t nott to be no-thing to miss. I don’t nott to miss mein modder Coreene (I loff her), becose I all ways be with her in her heart, wot it be next to her character. Und some times I like to go und breathe in her neck becose I be next to her but she don’t nott to can see me. Your horsje he do this also. Und your doge und kitty wot haff goed to der Bridge.

I hop you all haff nice Thanksgiving. Even wenn you haff loss in your life, you haff mannie mannie mannie mannie mannie things wot you can to be thank-ful for.

We haff so mannie new friends here I don’t nott to be listing all der names becose other wise someboddie they say “Willem he forgetted _____, mebbe they don’t nott to be there yet!” Wenn we pass, we all come here. We wait here for you until you come.

I promise, we wait here for you until you come.

Seahorsefarmtobe
Nov. 22, 2004, 11:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Willem:
_I promise, we wait here for you until you come.__ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know whether to smile or cry! Thanks Willem, take care of our babies until we get there!

J4J
Nov. 22, 2004, 11:39 AM
that was beautiful Willem http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif

how nice of you to post this for those who have suffered such a terrible loss recently

equinelaundry
Nov. 22, 2004, 11:41 AM
http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif Thank you for the reminder wise one. http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif

IronwoodFarm
Nov. 22, 2004, 11:41 AM
Willem, that was so beautiful. You brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my heart.

Windsor
Nov. 22, 2004, 11:49 AM
http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif

ChocoMare
Nov. 22, 2004, 11:49 AM
Danke Herr Willem. Your modder (who still loffs you) would be proud. http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif

monstrpony
Nov. 22, 2004, 11:51 AM
Willem, you're a scholar, a gentleman, and, no doubt, a fine judge of whiskey (or a judge of fine whiskey, I can never remember which way it goes).

Say hi to Goosie and Barn, Angel and Spot for me. I hope Spot understands about thunderstorms now, so they don't scare him any more.

You're a good man, Willem.

RHdobes
Nov. 22, 2004, 11:52 AM
Tears to my eyes and down my face.

Thank you.

War Admiral
Nov. 22, 2004, 11:57 AM
Bawling. Absolutely bawling. We loff you Willem. Thank you for your beautiful post. http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif

Daydream Believer
Nov. 22, 2004, 12:00 PM
Trying hard not to cry here in the office but failing. Willem, please tell my little Henley doggie how much I LOFFed her. http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif She got there about a month ago. Thanks...I feel better knowing you are there watching out for our friends.

Willem
Nov. 22, 2004, 12:00 PM
Well, there be things wot I know some peeps they haff needed to haff splained to them, und zo I haff feeled that mebbe wot it be best wenn it comes from der Bridge, becose then you all know we be okay.

Your selves wot haff haffed loss, all I can to tell you wot it be that time it helps heal. You can to laff a-gain, we all be verrie happie here und we be laffing und smiling, und one day you also be laffing und smiling a-gain. I promise this wot it be der truth. http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/yes.gif

jetjocky
Nov. 22, 2004, 12:01 PM
Thank you for the reminder. http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/yes.gif

agedbayhunter
Nov. 22, 2004, 12:10 PM
http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif You are a gem, Willem, and I know you're right every time my little beagle jumps up on me. My beagle at the Bridge sent her to me. Of this I be certain!!!

HFSH
Nov. 22, 2004, 12:19 PM
http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif Aww Willem, it's so nice of you.

Can you give some mutual grooming to my boys Prize and Remarkable (Indy?), and my girls, Char, April, and Ima?

SonnysMom
Nov. 22, 2004, 12:41 PM
I just sat at my desk and cried. This year has been a bad year for me. Three of my animals crossed the Bridge this year- Sparky, Roux and Leo. I miss them all.

horse_poor
Nov. 22, 2004, 12:44 PM
Oh Willem

Tears are pouring down my face and I am sobbing and blubbering and have that gand mucousy substance Aero hated so much plagueing me right now--I can only hope Aero is next to you as you write and only wish he would write, but perhaps he cannot find someone to take dictation for him--he always insisted upon having an assistant in all aspects of his life.

I have noticed, and perhaps you read my "Marketing from The Bridge" thread, that a lot of new products with the name "Aero" have been popping up here and there-are you and Aero in cahoots? Perhaps the two of you will market a new fangled tablecloth? http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/lol.gif

Please tell him I am trying to go through his things and just yesterday hung his giagantic monsterous bit up with his shoe on the wall under one of his photos and kitty-corner from one of your photos. His tail swatch hangs from one of his photos and he has yet to come to me clearly in my dreams and I am impatient about this-is he flunking the "visiting class"?

Please tell him I miss him so much and hope he has a fabulous Thanksgiving and that I will miss giving him his traditional Thanksgiving mash (although since he was from England, he really did not celebrate Thanksgiving, but fif enjoy the benefits of the holiday). Please tell him that while sometimes I get angry that he left me, I am not really angry with him---I am just angry at the situation.

And most of all, I hope you boys are behaving.

blueboo
Nov. 22, 2004, 12:59 PM
Willem - you are so right as always, we cry not for those of you over the bridge, but for ourselves and each other - as I am right now. But thank you, they're good tears.

when the time comes that my old Taz and Sundance join you, welcome them as you do all the fur children and keep them company until I get there too.......

spacely
Nov. 22, 2004, 01:00 PM

Irish Ei's
Nov. 22, 2004, 01:01 PM
I can't breathe....it hurts...

Galloway
Nov. 22, 2004, 01:07 PM
Dear, wonderful Willem, you've just proved the truth of this:

Somewhere, somewhere in time’s own space, there must be some sweet pastured place.
Where creeks sing on and tall trees grow, some paradise where horses go.
For by the love that guides your pen, I know great horses live again.

hasahorse
Nov. 22, 2004, 01:20 PM
Willem -
Please say hello to Tug, a wonderful friend who was the first horse I leased when I came back to riding. I just learned this week he was called to the bridge. How I wish I could have been there with him, to give him one last hug and a carrot. No one knew exactly how old he was, the best guess was that he was somewhere around 25. In his younger years, he was a champion green horse - there is a wonderful picture in the barn of him with my trainer from 1986 - then later he made the rounds as a children's and beginner rider hunter. He was completely opinionated but always forgiving.
Godspeed Tug. We miss you.

Cindeye
Nov. 22, 2004, 01:23 PM
All teary-eyed at work again. Willem, you're right as always. Say hi to Stranger, Polo and Bayer from their always Mom.

Jaegermonster
Nov. 22, 2004, 01:46 PM
Willem, you made me cry. That was beautiful. Please say hello to my first horse Candy (I posted about her once before), and my first horse camp horse Robin, and please watch for my dog Riley to come. She has cancer and isn't supposed to see Christmas.

BluesRamblerBar
Nov. 22, 2004, 01:55 PM
Oh, Willem...that was beautiful, simply beautiful. I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face, but with a huge smile in my heart because I know that you were there to help guide my beloved "Doc Hollywood" over the Bridge last month. Help take care of him, Willem, he meant the world to me.

RoyalTRider
Nov. 22, 2004, 01:57 PM
I was not even here during the days of Willem and I am sitting here actually crying.

OldLadyOnATB
Nov. 22, 2004, 02:03 PM
Thank you Willem for giving me faith again. What a a beautiful gift.

Please give my love to all that have left me for the bridge....you know who they are.

I love you guys.

Elizabeth

oldgraymare
Nov. 22, 2004, 02:07 PM
Thank you for your beautiful words...I could hardly read them for all the tears streaming from my eyes!!

Sobriska
Nov. 22, 2004, 02:15 PM
Thank you Willem http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif

Willem
Nov. 22, 2004, 02:29 PM
Please don't nott to cry! This it be wrong, this it be wrong! Please be HAPPY, be happy becose you haff haffed this loff in your life, wot it all ways be with you. Loff for you and your horsje (or kitty or doge), this it be forever.

Chester's Mom
Nov. 22, 2004, 02:32 PM
Willem,

Thanks, as always, for your words of wisdom. We all loff you here and are so glad you are there to help our 'babies' when they must cross the Bridge. Please, if you should see my son Lindy flying by, tell him its ok for the birdies to be at the Bridge too.

http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/cry.gif

RoyalTRider
Nov. 22, 2004, 02:33 PM
I posted that when I had just read a tiny bit. I read it all and was absolutely CRYING MY EYES OUT.

RoyalTRider
Nov. 22, 2004, 02:34 PM
I am going to click this post to alert the mods- can you please add this to the favorites?

Willem
Nov. 22, 2004, 02:36 PM
Chester's Mom, we haff birdies here also. Like der hen chicken friend I haff, her name it be Stumpy, she haff liffed at our howse until coyote eated her. Lindy he be verrie beautiful!

mygenie
Nov. 22, 2004, 02:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Willem:
_Please don't nott to cry! This it be wrong, this it be wrong! Please be _HAPPY_, be happy becose you haff haffed this loff in your life, wot it all ways be with you. Loff for you and your horsje (or kitty or doge), this it be _forever.__ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am crying and smiling...thanks Willem!! I did not know you when you were around, but have learned so much from and about you this past year! If you can give a greeting to my first horse Toetessa (in German, she would understand!!) who went to the Rainbow Bridge a long, long time ago but will never be forgotten, I would be forever grateful! http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/cry.gif

Eireamon
Nov. 22, 2004, 02:47 PM
Willem Thank you for your kind words. I too have tears on my face. Its a good time to remember all of our treasured furry friends.

Punkin,Seb,Erin,Tara and Finn asked that you say hello to their dear mother Vicki who passed to the bridge in June.

frugalannie
Nov. 22, 2004, 03:00 PM
Oh Willem! You were special when you were here: you're even more special from the Rainbow Bridge.

You have given all of us who have lost our beloved animal friends the reminder that we should remember them with joy (and maybe a little dampness of the eye) because they love us so much, and we still love them, too.

Thank you for remembering my doggies and kitties. And I hope you've met my redheaded mare with the sexy walk and fabulous tail. I know she'd adore you!

PS: Your mother, Coreene is pretty darn special, too. We loff her!

Merry
Nov. 22, 2004, 03:02 PM
Even wenn you haff loss in your life, you haff mannie mannie mannie mannie mannie things wot you can to be thank-ful for.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Once again, Willem speaks the truth. Thank you, Big Red, for putting things in perspective. I shall eat a piece of pumpkin pie just for you. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Home Again Farm
Nov. 22, 2004, 03:06 PM
Willem, you are beautiful and wise and I love you.

I am sure that my Gipetto was there to greet you at the bridge when you arrived. He left me in 1994 but, just as you say, is still with me all the time. Last night he gave me a rare and special gift. He came to me in a dream. I sat on his back again and we took a long walk though the woods here on the farm in a golden sunset. i felt that huge neck and heard that low nicker once more. I woke feeling so happy that I could hardly contain myself.

Someday, I'll meet you and my Gipetto and many, many other noble friends at the bridge. Until then thank you for visiting with us when you can. You are wonderful!

Sue from Auckland
Nov. 22, 2004, 04:37 PM
Thank you for that reassurance Willem. I have 2 who will be telling me soon and I hope they tell me clearly and strongly - I don't want them to suffer because I didn't hear them.

Sobriska
Nov. 22, 2004, 04:52 PM
Willem: Us peeps cry because we still miss those that be with you at the bridge. Sometimes we do not take the time to feel they are still with us. Or maybe we try too hard to feel them and are wanting it too much. Maybe your words will help us to be quiet and just listen? Or maybe Bear needs special ed in that "visiting" class too? For I stare out at the Northwest like he used to stare, but still I don't see. And that makes me sad. And it is a sadness for me, because I do know he is OK with you and all his friends old and new. I just wish that all of my thoughts of him were only the happy ones and not the missing him that is still so strong. Maybe you could help him out with the visting classes?

jilltx
Nov. 22, 2004, 05:28 PM
Willem you are just the bestest!! http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Ever time I hear Santana I think of you and I smile.

Castlegate
Nov. 22, 2004, 05:41 PM
Dearest Willem: How timely, and thank you. My dearest friend Shamus will be joinig you tomorrow at the bridge. He is my dog for the last 15 years. The bridge has been calling for him and I have been fighting those calls every day. Today, we finally made the call for my horse vet to come and assist him to the bridge where he will re-gain his sight, his hearing, his happiness....

dear Willem...please take good care of him.Please also make sure he understands that I was not there because my heart would just not allow it. It is not that I don't LOFF him anymore. He will be a great friend for you and all of the others at the bridge. He loffs popcorn and would want you to know that you should not be offended if you tell him to go to bed and he growls out you the whole way!ANd please help him understand I only did what I thought was best for him.

Willem
Nov. 22, 2004, 06:19 PM
Some times you don't nott to know we be mit you, aber trust me wenn I say that we do. Mebbe you feel little breeze wenn die trees they don't nott to be moving, or little nudge in your back und there don't nott to be nothing behind you. This it be us.

Mannie of you like Castlegate and mannie mannie others you haff friends wot they be coming to der Bridge verrie soon. All I can to tell you is that I be verrie sorrie that you be sad, but wenn you let us go we loff you becose you be gifting us der best gift von all, der gift off ein gentle passing. We never think "Oh, this it be too late," or "This it be too early." Wenn you gift us this, it be der right time. But don't nott to dicken a-round with heroic thingies, we don't nott want no heroics iffen we haff all ready sayed "This it be time."

I promise you that der friends like me wot haff all ready passed, we meet der new friends wot they come to us. This it be der place mit loff. There be loff here. Und, you know what, it be SUCH ein giant co-inky-dinky, but we ALL haff haffed der best mother and father in der whole world! All of us!

Whoanellie
Nov. 22, 2004, 06:37 PM
If tears could build a stairway

And memories a lane,

We would walk right up to Heaven

To be with them again.

~ ~ ~ ~

Pearl: (http://www.tierrescue.org/Pearl.htm) (Grumble, grumble, grumble) I walk ALL the way up those stairs and who do they send to welcome me? The most handsom Willem! That magnifcent red horse stood there surrounded by the purest light and wonderfully warm feeling of LOFF and Welcome Home!! Of course, royalty such as I deserved no less, but they could have at least put in an escalator!

weeble
Nov. 22, 2004, 06:40 PM
Willem, you were always quite a guy! There are tears on my cheeks but they are there because you have brought me great joy. I do give thanks for every moment with every one of my wonderful friends that are with you at the Bridge, and for those they sent to be with me now in their stead. Thank you for the kind and reassuring words, Willem, you are quite the ambassador!

Bugaboo
Nov. 22, 2004, 06:53 PM
http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Thank you Willem! It was beautiful!

Say hi to Sebastian, my fuzzy wuzzy doggie for me! http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif Tell him I still think of him everyday and that we will play together yet again!

myrna
Nov. 22, 2004, 06:55 PM
http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/yes.gifthank Willem...........i may need to buy shares in Kleenex,but i'm smiling.

A. P.
Nov. 22, 2004, 07:09 PM
Dear Willem,
You might see two dogs at the bridge: a funny looking red-and-white spotted aussie shepherd, Harley. He's the one who keeps trying you all to STAY TOGETHER!!! And who keeps saying "NO ROUGH-HOUSING". A lovely rottie-cross girl, Lug Nut ("I still have my girlish figure!"), will be with him, chasing all the little animals and generally making trouble.
They are the canine loves of my life, and both left me within 5 months of each other last year.
Tell them I love them, and think of them always.

xoxoxo
A

Penthilisea
Nov. 22, 2004, 07:44 PM
Leaking...I'm leaking!

caryledee
Nov. 22, 2004, 08:24 PM
Thank you Willem. I'm sniffling now too, but its just something us peeps do. http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif

Give my best to Wally and Marco and all the others.

situpandride
Nov. 22, 2004, 11:21 PM
Willem, thank you so much for your message from the bridge. I have occasionally been visited by the yellowhorse but haven't heard from her in a while and la canina bruna keeps sending me stuff, mostly stray cats and dogs. I've tried to tell her she can stop now but she says it will take many dogs and cats to fill her space on earth, she always thought highly of herself. You might run into her at the ice cream stand with a man named Frank, that's where they hang out, she says when a new soul shows up, her and Frank give them ice cream. I believe she gives directions to my house out to special dogs and cats that are lost, I also think she might have mistaken some goats for dogs since they seem to be piling up here also.
Thanks again, it's been a little gloomy for me lately since the yellowhorse's best earthly horse friend is limping around and I have wondered about her but I am comforted knowing that if it be time, they will be together again.

starlady
Nov. 22, 2004, 11:34 PM
Willem, thank you so much for your message. My sweet old kitty is ill; it's not time yet, but when it is, I will hold your words close. Happy thanksgiving--s.

Dorina
Nov. 23, 2004, 01:14 AM
Willem, schatzi,

It be zo nice to hear from you. I know you must be having eine sehr gut time mit all die neu friends (und shatzis). We have all beed missing you (extra von me) und alles our friends who haf got to die bridge. It beed zo nice for you to be telling us of die happiness und loff there.

Say hi to Tami und Aero from me.

xoxoxoxoxox

Dorina

ps wenn do I be getting meine ice cream maker back?

doublete
Nov. 23, 2004, 01:20 AM
Thank you Willem.
Tell TC to keep winning those races.

Riggs
Nov. 23, 2004, 02:49 AM
Danke - das ist zer gutte Herr Willem.
I am trying to make a decision on a very, very much loved feline best buddy who has been there for me through thick and thin. While I know the end is coming, I am very torn and unsure about timing.
This helps.

Dancing Lawn
Nov. 23, 2004, 04:33 AM
Willem, as always, you have brought a smile to my lips, and a tear to my eye. http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif

Riggs, I'm sorry to hear your news. But you'll know when it's time, you'll just know. And then it won't be a hard decision anymore.

cinnabar
Nov. 23, 2004, 05:56 AM
Crying, crying...I guess I've needed to.

Thank you Willem. WE loff your modder too. Please have a beer with Dutchman. I know Cinnabar's taken you out one too many times as well.

Rock&Gus
Nov. 23, 2004, 05:57 AM
Willem, how good to hear from you. I miss your wise advise and smart remarks every time I am on this board. I have a small favor to ask. I had a wonderful Rottie until August when he was invited to the bridge. I miss him very much. There is a lady here who says that she can see him following me. I hope he is staying because he wants too, but if he is here because of my pain, will you tell Rock he can go on to that better place?? I'll be okay until we are together again. Thanks.

adamsmom
Nov. 23, 2004, 06:58 AM
That has to be the most wonderful thing I have ever read!
Thank you, Willem, for reminding us that we never truly lose those we love.

chai
Nov. 23, 2004, 07:06 AM
Thank you, Willem. Your Earth Mom, Coreene, knows what I have been through with our pony's laminitis, and how I have worried about how much one dear pony should have to suffer before we let her go.
If and when the time comes, I hope it is you who meets her on the bridge. You will know her because she is the prettiest, sweetest, dearest most precious pony...all white with a flowing mane and kind brown eyes. Please take her under your wing when you see her. Thank you, Willem.

chism
Nov. 23, 2004, 07:23 AM
Aww... The one time I've worn mascara in the last month and it's all over my face!
Willem, thank you so much.

Castlegate
Nov. 23, 2004, 07:26 AM
Willem, Aero and all of the others recently crossed.

Shamus is with you now...please take good care of him for me!

We will see you all again some day.

Willem
Nov. 23, 2004, 07:36 AM
Mein selve I promise you, we all be seeing each other a-gain. Until then, wenn you don't nott to can see us, we be there mit you in your heart und in spirit. You don't nott to can see us, but mannie times we be standing right next to you, we be der wind wot be blowing across die pasture, we be der thump und you don't nott to know where der sound wot it be coming from.

This it be right.

Loff Willem

OhMissLibrarian
Nov. 23, 2004, 08:05 AM
Oh Dear Willem,
You have done it again, bringing us your words of great wisdom at a time when so many of us need to hear it. Thank You, Thank You, Thank you. Please say "HELLO" to my mare for me, and let her know that even though I cannot see her, I LOFF and miss her SO much, I know she is with me always, till we meet again at the bridge. http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/yes.gif

horse_poor
Nov. 23, 2004, 08:50 AM
Willem---I know many things at the Bridge are confidential, such as committee assignments, etc......but the questions begs to be asked.....what did you guys do with the rubber band ball and why was it returned?

pegasus209
Nov. 23, 2004, 08:57 AM
Thank you Willem.. I really needed this message today. http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif Thank you!

Barn Dirt
Nov. 23, 2004, 09:16 AM
Well, I feel like a tool. Sitting here crying in the school library. The girl next to me thinks I'm nuts.

Willem, thank you so much. http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif That just made my day.

SBT
Nov. 23, 2004, 09:51 AM
Willem! What a timely reminder that our four-legged friends are still with us; I swear my sweet Lady paid me a visit on Monday, as I was spreading hay for the horses that live in "her" field. I got this feeling that she was there, and I looked around. For just one tiny microsecond I could see her face, clear as day, looking at me from just inside the run-in shed. She looked happy. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif So I smiled back, and went on with my work without shedding a tear. If she's happy, how can I not be?

Please thank her for me, Willem, if you can...thank her for her little visits, and for always being in my heart. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

JockoHorse
Nov. 23, 2004, 11:51 AM
Willem,

There are many, many "horsjes" that go to the bridge without loving "peeps" mourning their passing. The broken down work horses, the foals that no one wants, the race horses that were just a bit slow... I hope that they find the peace and love that was not afforded them in this earthly realm.

Tell them I will come for them.

horse_poor
Nov. 23, 2004, 11:54 AM
Jocko-I believe Aero addressed these poor souls in his lecture about the tunnel to the Bridge-I do believe he said a very special invitation is sent to them and their arrival at The Bridge is much celebrated….I too worried about them until he explained this, and he said their sorrow on earth is more than made up for at The Bridge

Portia
Nov. 23, 2004, 11:57 AM
Dearest Willem, a very happy Thanksgiving to you and all the others there across the Bridge (including my recently crossed kitty, Grel).

There is a very good reason you and your Modder Coreene (you loff her, and she loffs you) have your picture together on on the cover of Merry's book, A Passion for Horses. It was because your loff is there on both your faces, like we all loff our horjes, and doges, and kitties, and goats, and other fur and feather people.

For this Thanksgiving, we here will all be thankfull that you all are happy and healthy now, and always will be, and that we will see you again after we get our invitation and it is our time. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Willem
Nov. 23, 2004, 12:08 PM
JockoHorse, this wot it be verrie true und verrie sad. Aber wenn they get here, then they can to see that this place it be verrie wunnerful and so full off loff that they can to get der loff here wot they don't nott to haff getted on Earth.

When peoples like you they get here, die celebration it be SO gigantico! Becose der loff we haff it don't nott just to be for our own peeps, it be fur die peeps wot they haff helped horsjes.

Some times you see sad horse wot mebbe he just need ein pat or ein kind word. All ways be gifting this to der horse, becose some times this it be all he needs to know that there be verrie nice people in der world also.

Mein selve I would haff winded up in slaughterhouse iffen Coreene she didn't nott to haff buyed me. This it be wrong, but wenn she buyed me this it be right. Die people wot they haff no regard for der horse, they be wrong.

Wenn you haff horse wot he be verrie old or lame or sick and you don't nott to haff no money no more to keep him, don't nott to just putt him in ein field or send off to some person wot you hop will take care off him. This it be wrong. Der gift wot you can to gift him with at this time is to let him haff gentle passing to der Bridge. You owe it to der horsje. Iffen you don't nott haff no monies for this, call der Herr Doktor or Miss Herr Doktor und splain this to him or her and say "I gift you payments."

To know your old friend he now be starving or whipped or overworked, this it be so wrong und so unfair. Don't nott to let this happen no more. http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/no.gif

ErinB
Nov. 23, 2004, 12:31 PM
One of my childhood best friends just died of cancer. He was nineteen. I hadn't talked to him in years but this post made me cry. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Give him a kiss, Willem, if people heaven is nearby.

newt*trak
Nov. 23, 2004, 12:38 PM
Thank you Willem... You have brought tears to my eyes but you remind me that all of our lost loves are not gone forever, they are simply waiting for us. If you see a spotted beautiful dalmation (he's probably been hanging off your tail) tell him I miss him and I think of him every day. If you see two black and white Aussies tell them they are still in my heart and no worries.... there's no big bad cars where they are so they are safe. http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif

gully's pilot
Nov. 23, 2004, 01:09 PM
Thanks, Willem. Say hi to Trapper for me. Gully and I still miss him so much. I think Gully sees him sometimes, out in the field. We all hate the empty stall.

FGL
Nov. 23, 2004, 03:08 PM
http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

It's OLIVER!
Nov. 23, 2004, 03:12 PM
Dere Willem! I beez crying now with joy, it beez so wunnerful that you beed thinking about Coreene Our Modder from des Bridge. I loff it here in your howse, this it beez right that you haff finded new horse for her. I beez verrie happie that this horse it be Oliver!

Sunday I haff putted on your winter blanket, it still says your name on it and "Fat Red Horse." Coreene she getaked des picture for me.

Thank you Willem. I loff you and I beez verrie happie that you beed here to bring all des loff into des howse.

BoldChance
Nov. 23, 2004, 03:26 PM
Ah hell. Crying at work again. The good thing is, they are getting used to it.

But please, willem - tell my Singapore that I love him, and I miss him very, very much. Life just isn't the same without his big beautiful head tucked up in my arms ...

Lamb
Nov. 23, 2004, 05:15 PM
Willem, thank you thank you. I'm so glad we have the smiling through tears emoticon.

That was absolutely gorgeous. You make it all so much less scary. http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif

OhMissLibrarian
Nov. 23, 2004, 05:17 PM
Hi Again Willem, Oliver & Coreene,
I'm bunping your message back up to the top, where it belongs. We all need to hear it.
Loff Ya! http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/yes.gif http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif

Hopeful Hunter
Nov. 23, 2004, 06:17 PM
Oh, Willem....the peeps here are crying, but with the sadness of understanding and love. Thank you for your lovely message, and give my own Stirling a hug for me. *sniffle*

Willem
Nov. 23, 2004, 09:35 PM
Der Bridge wot it don't nott to be scary. This wot it be Heaven. Like wenn we haff sayed "Oh mein Gott in Himmel," this it be Himmel.

Some times we still go und watch der fireworks von Disneyland though. http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/yes.gif We loff this.

So please don't nott to be scared and worried a-bout us no more. We loff you, we loff you, we loff you, und you don't nott to haff to worrie iffen we be here for you, becose we be here.

I haff splained die little bit a-bout der Rainbow Bridge for you so you don't nott to be so sad no more. We unnerstan that you still haff to cry und your heart wot it be broken becose your friend they be gone, but I haff feeled it be muy importante to tell you that we don't nott to be gone.

Feel your heart, we be right there. http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/yes.gif

Loff Willem.

smrobb
Nov. 24, 2004, 12:25 AM
Hi I'm new and confused. Is someone posting for their dead horse? http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

VivaBaby
Nov. 24, 2004, 12:42 AM
Ah Willem, you wonderful red horse! You boys at the bridge certainly do keep your hooves right on the pulses of our lives, don't you?

Today of all days I find this thread. Today I was finally able fill part of the empty spot left in my heart when my beloved Vegas joined you at the Bridge in April. But then you and he would have known that already as he surely guided me toward this big red mare. He must think Classy is quite the foxy girl. He always did love red mares!

Veg, you remind me on a very regular basis that you are still part of my life. You've sent herons to visit me at the most interesting times. And our song comes on the radio at just the right moments. I'm already laughing at Classy's antics, Veggers. You've instructed her well!

My tears are finally no longer from grief, my angel, but tears of joy. I am thankful for the all too short time you shared my life, that you taught me well and I can feel you still.

Thank you Willem for the reminder to keep smiling through our tears!

Fred
Nov. 24, 2004, 04:09 AM
I'm sitting here crying my eyes out,nose running, and no kleenex.. my pyjama top will just have to do..
It has been a bad year here,last December my precious Lucy, and then beautiful gentle Emma, big fat Flaire mare, and the exquisite Pearl.
When one goes, as they take their last breath, I feel a part of my soul goes with them....

'the years they grow long , and the winters grow cold/ and horses, like men, can do naught but grow old..."

can someone quote me again the beautiful poem about the racehorses, running in their pasture... I need to get that framed.
thank you Willem and Coreene.. my poor old heart is still breaking.

Sannois
Nov. 24, 2004, 04:37 AM
I cant read this whole thing cause I am at work, and I am already crying. Thank you! http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif The one thing you said that choked me up. Was we will all be waiting here when you come! My husband years ago when I had to put my beloved mare down said dont worry Kim It will seem like an instant in time to hewr. someday when you go, she will raise her head up from the green pastures to see you and will run to you. it will be like you were never apart! I never knew the man had it in him!

Skeezix
Nov. 24, 2004, 05:34 AM
Thank you Willem http://chronicleforums.com/images/custom_smilies/sadsmile.gif

Louise
Nov. 24, 2004, 07:40 AM
Guys, I'm closing this thread at the request of Willem, who only intended a brief visit, and who wants to remind you all that the Rainbow Bridge is a happy place, not sad at all.

Bless you Willem for the love and hope you give us all.

Closed