PDA

View Full Version : 4 H head to head w/LQ?

paintjumper
Feb. 6, 2010, 02:05 PM
Any body ever seen one?

DiablosHalo
Feb. 6, 2010, 02:16 PM
I've seen a 2+1 w/living quarters- but not a 4H HtoH. What area are you in? I could tell you an area dealer where you could price one out...

paintjumper
Feb. 6, 2010, 02:37 PM
I'm looking specifically for an Eby, everyone says they are the best, but I like the load-ability of the head to head....... but I also need a small LQ too. I may be hunting the jackalope here.

NoDQhere
Feb. 6, 2010, 02:51 PM
We had a C & C trailer built "custom" for small living quarters. The dressing room area is 6' + the bed in the gooseneck making for a nice little area. Overall, the trailer is 8' wide, 7'6" tall and 30' long on the deck. It is a 5 horse head to head and the horses love it.

I would think Eby could do the same thing for you.

tuppysmom
Feb. 6, 2010, 04:23 PM
We have a friend who has an Eby trailer just about like what you are looking for. I would suppose that Eby would have the plans for it. It has an LQ and a mid tack and hauls 2 or 3 in the back slots and 2 in the forward/rear facing slots. I really like the design.

paintjumper
Feb. 6, 2010, 05:23 PM
How long is it on the floor?

mtbeardoc
Feb. 6, 2010, 08:03 PM
Valhalla in Florida has a four head to head with a sleeping area for sale.

paintjumper
Feb. 6, 2010, 08:41 PM
They are pretty close.

DiablosHalo
Feb. 6, 2010, 08:42 PM
In up North so this dealer couldn't help ( I don't think!)... but I'm sure if you call Eby- they would have plans you could look at. They configure anthing you'd like. They might even have references of clients that have ordered that specific trailer that you could talk to or go visit.

tuppysmom
Feb. 7, 2010, 10:12 AM
I don't know the exact length but it's similar length to our trailer which is 36' on the floor. She pulls it with a 550.

She has a website with contact info for details. PM me.

cyriz's mom
Feb. 7, 2010, 10:15 AM
I looked on Valhalla's website at their trailer. There is no LQ. Just a 4 or 6' dressing as is typical. They say that two or three can sleep in the nose. Perhaps grooms? But not what I was expecting to see. And it is a Cherokee, not one of the top brands that the OP seems to be looking for.

horsetrailerworld.com sometimes has 4 or 6 HH w/ LQs. You might keep an eye on their listings if you don't to buy new.

Good Luck.