PDA

View Full Version : MI Horse People Save Camp!!

DairyQueen2049
Feb. 4, 2010, 10:25 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! What a huge help that was!!!!!

I'd like to extend a HUGE thank you thank you thank you to a few people that helped out with Ionia Horse Trails Association presentation to the NRC: Barb Drake - your emailed information was just what we needed! Sandi Roath - your map made it clear how few horse campsites there are in a 50 mile radius of Ionia! Gale Moore - your phone calls and information were very helpful in comparing Sleepy Hollow to Ionia, thank you for being there to support the talk. Rob and Vicki Potter - the time you have put in finding the information needed, forwarding the emails and researching workbee times - HUGE help!! Marsha Putnam - even with your family committments you made the time and the efforts to help - thank you! Melva Parker for her research! Wendy Harris - your well written well thought email was catalyst to the NRC and Director Humphries position. Thank you to Those who had tried to register and found the camp full and passed their thoughts on to us for use: Renee Sandborn, Jamie jayjay (whose last name I do not have), Shevonne Hartfield - thank you all!! Mike Foote for further support, thank you. Val Vail-Shirey, Larry Julian and MI Equine Partnership for all their suggestions that were MOST helpful. Gabz who listened to the procedings and offered suggestings.

And the biggest thank you to my husband who put up with all the printing, phone calls, emails and crazyness the past 15 days.

You have all helped so much - can't do it with out all of you!! Your help has made it noted: for the changes that occurred at Ionia have been 'backed off'.

It is not a done deal like we had feared! HOORAY!!!

Thank you all!! YOU DID IT!!!!!