PDA

View Full Version : Courbette bridle (CHEAP!), Collegiate Girth, Thinline Sheepskin show pad

TrakeGirl
Jan. 25, 2010, 10:00 PM
Found more stuff!

Courbette Topaz Bridle – a “fun” snaffle bridle with a decorative inset on brow and nose band. Wide padded nose band (1 ¼”) with 5/8” browband and laced reins. I have the berber brown color pictured here:

http://www.vtosaddlery.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=VTO&Product_Code=CTB1&Category_Code=

I bought this last year to use as my hunter pace Pelham bridle, oiled it, used it once. Brand new, perfect condition. I don’t use the Pelham anymore so I am selling it. Retails $230. HUGE bargain at $79!!! (And remember – it includes reins!)

Collegiate Leather Girth – size 52. Dark Havana brown. Overlay. Roller buckles on both ends, elastic (dark brown) on one end. Lovely, padded and super soft. Was amazed how soft even brand new. Used for just two shows (2 days) last summer after getting it for my birthday. Tired of almost breaking fingers trying to get it to fit my 54-56” gelding, so selling it. In brand new condition. $49.

Thinline Hunter Sheepskin Show Saddle Pad – Retails $269. I bought this on closeout from the company due to some slight discolorations located on the sewn in Ultra Thinline (that would be hidden by the saddle). The sheepskin (full sheepskin pad) is also slightly discolored – not snow white, but not that “natural” color either. More off white – my trainer approved the color for showing when I was trying it out. Has not been washed yet so the rep said the discolorations may come out. I did not try as it did not fit my saddle. I only rode in it once so it is in like new condition. It is a size large which they no longer make. It measures 18 inches between the fleece rolls (from front to back) and 23 inches from the outside of the fleece rolls from front to back. Measures 13 inches across from side to side in the rear area. This pad is a shaped full sheepskin pad with the ultra thinline sewn on the top. Has pockets for shimming and I can include 2 thinline rear shims if you want them. My loss is your gain – measure to see if it will fit or take a chance and just get this for schooling and enjoy the benefits of real sheepskin and ultra thinline together! A STEAL at $99!!

Email me for pictures or additional information. kjcampbell8@hotmail.com

Will combine shipping. Seller pays actual shipping cost and I am happy to do anything I can to reduce the price of shipping.

Pick your items – let me know what you would like and your address and I will send an invoice. I accept payment through PayPal only for everyone’s protection.

I can provide my Ebay seller profile with 100% positive feedback as a reference. I am also a preferred PayPal member.

Thanks for looking!

TrakeGirl
Jan. 30, 2010, 09:13 AM
Bridle and Thinline pad SOLD!

Girth still available.