PDA

View Full Version : Tingley, Royal Riders, Cozy Cover, Wintec, Oster, anatomic girth and MORE!

TrakeGirl
Jan. 24, 2010, 08:19 AM
Cleaning out tack trunk!

Items for Sale:

Tingley Boot Covers: size L (8-9 ½) womens, brand new in box $6

Equiwing Wide Base Lightweight Hypernylon Stirrup Irons – size 4 3/4, comparable to Royal Riders, not hinged on the side. Brand new. $25. A great way to try the new “light weight” irons without spending a fortune.

M.Toulouse Anatomic Girth – Chestnut color (has darkened some though, so more of an in between color, between Havana and Chestnut) – size 54. Used about 6 times, some wear marks on the elastic on the ends. Name on the backside of the girth. $65

Cozy Cover Winter Helmet Cover – Black with gold snaffle bit on the front. Perfect for winter! No pill outer (won't hold shavings) fleece lined. $10.

Equine Couture Saddle Pad – square AP pad, light blue with tan binding and a palm tree embroided, billet and girth loops, wither relief. Underside is stained pink instead of white, but outside looks normal. Used. $7.

Professionals Choice AP square pad – white with Carolina blue binding. Wither relief, billet and girth loops. Lightly used. $10.

Wintec gullet – red (wide), brand new. Comes with free gullet measuring gauge and 2 packages of brand new screws. $10

Fleece girth – used, size 50. White/chocolate brown. Fleece has been compacted some, but still has life left in it. I have washed it twice so it is clean, but some horse hair refuses to come out of this. Good second/back up girth. $8.

Oster A5 Golden 2 speed clippers – maroon housing (meaning they are the older (and better!) model than what is currently out there. Purchased in 2001 and used probably 3 times since then. Seriously – in almost new condition. The motor works fantastically and has less than an hour of use on it. The drive thing needs replaced however as the clipper blades do not move when you snap them in. I talked to our clipper repair place and he confirmed the problem – will cost about $20 to fix. The repair place is on the other side of town and I am finding I just don’t have time to get there or else I would fix them before selling (for more money). Selling for a bargain price of (new these cost $150) $30. I will be happy to refund your money if you go to get them fixed and there is something more severely wrong with them (there isn’t!) as long as you ship them back to me. I can throw in the blades that I have (a 30 and a 10). Comes with black carrying case.

Email me for pictures or additional information - either use PM or kjcampbell8@hotmail.com.

Will combine shipping. Seller pays actual shipping cost and I am happy to do anything I can to reduce the price of shipping.

Pick your items – let me know what you would like and your address and I will send an invoice. I accept payment through PayPal only for everyone’s protection.

I can provide my Ebay seller profile with 100% positive feedback as a reference. I am also a preferred PayPal member.

Thanks for looking!

TrakeGirl
Jan. 24, 2010, 08:04 PM
Cleaning out tack trunk!

Updated items left for sale:

Equiwing Wide Base Lightweight Hypernylon Stirrup Irons – size 4 3/4, comparable to Royal Riders, not hinged on the side. Brand new. $25. A great way to try the new “light weight” irons without spending a fortune.

M.Toulouse Anatomic Girth – Chestnut color (has darkened some though, so more of an in between color, between Havana and Chestnut) – size 54. Used about 6 times, some wear marks on the elastic on the ends. Name on the backside of the girth. $65

Wintec gullet – red (wide), brand new. Comes with free gullet measuring gauge and 2 packages of brand new screws. $10

Fleece girth – used, size 50. White/chocolate brown. Fleece has been compacted some, but still has life left in it. I have washed it twice so it is clean, but some horse hair refuses to come out of this. Good second/back up girth. $8.

Oster A5 Golden 2 speed clippers – maroon housing (meaning they are the older (and better!) model than what is currently out there. Purchased in 2001 and used probably 3 times since then. Seriously – in almost new condition. The motor works fantastically and has less than an hour of use on it. The drive thing needs replaced however as the clipper blades do not move when you snap them in. I talked to our clipper repair place and he confirmed the problem – will cost about $20 to fix. The repair place is on the other side of town and I am finding I just don’t have time to get there or else I would fix them before selling (for more money). Selling for a bargain price of (new these cost $150) $30. I will be happy to refund your money if you go to get them fixed and there is something more severely wrong with them (there isn’t!) as long as you ship them back to me. I can throw in the blades that I have (a 30 and a 10). Comes with black carrying case.

TrakeGirl
Jan. 25, 2010, 01:07 PM
Cleaning out tack trunk!

Equiwing Wide Base Lightweight Hypernylon Stirrup Irons – size 4 3/4, comparable to Royal Riders, not hinged on the side. Brand new. $25. A great way to try the new “light weight” irons without spending a fortune. ***PENDING***

TrakeGirl
Jan. 27, 2010, 09:41 PM
Cleaning out tack trunk!

Fleece girth – used, size 50. White/chocolate brown. Fleece has been compacted some, but still has life left in it. I have washed it twice so it is clean, but some horse hair refuses to come out of this. Good second/back up girth. $8

TrakeGirl
Jan. 30, 2010, 09:14 AM

TrakeGirl
Feb. 7, 2010, 08:48 AM
Mods: I am combining my two ads into one for simplicity. You can either post this as an update to one of them or if you would like - post as a new thread with the new title above as I have cut prices. This would be most preferable to me! Thank you! (And you can delete this section before posting. LOL.)

Equiwing Wide Base Lightweight Hypernylon Stirrup Irons – size 4 3/4, comparable to Royal Riders, not hinged on the side. Brand new. NOW $19. A great way to try the new “light weight” irons without spending a fortune. Comes with rubber inserts only - no cheese graters.

M.Toulouse Anatomic Girth – Chestnut color (has darkened some though, so more of an in between color, between Havana and Chestnut) – size 54. Used about 6 times, some rub marks from boots/saddle on the elastic on the ends. Name on the backside of the girth - retails for $140. Asking only $59!!

Wintec gullet – red (wide), brand new. Comes with 2 packages of brand new screws. $8

Collegiate Leather Girth – size 52. Dark Havana brown. Overlay - awesome quality show girth for the money, you will not be disappointed! Roller buckles on both ends, elastic (dark brown) on one end. Lovely, padded and super soft. Was amazed how soft even brand new. Used for just two shows (2 days) last summer after getting it for my birthday. Tired of almost breaking fingers trying to get it to fit my 54-56” gelding, so selling it. In brand new condition. $45.

Thinline Saddle Fitter Pad - comes in only one size, black color. (Black quilting top and black sheepskin bottom with black sheepskin roll in front). Spine free design - meaning the sheepskin doesn't cover the entire bottom of the pad. The spine is open. Bought 4 months ago and used 2x week, so still in very good shape. No longer need to shim saddle as I bought a new saddle. Great pad. I have both full sets of shims for this pad - price varies depending on what you need. Pad only $95. Pad plus one set of shims (you pick regular/ultra thinline, includes front and back shims) - $110. Pad plus two sets of shims (total of 8 total shims) - $125.

Email me for pictures or additional information. kjcampbell8@hotmail.com

Will combine shipping. Seller pays actual shipping cost and I am happy to do anything I can to reduce the price of shipping.

Pick your items – let me know what you would like and your address and I will send an invoice. I accept payment through PayPal only for everyone’s protection.

I can provide my Ebay seller profile with 100% positive feedback as a reference. I am also a preferred PayPal member.

Thanks for looking!

TrakeGirl
Feb. 23, 2010, 10:05 AM
All items have been sold.

Thank you!