PDA

View Full Version : mama's so proud

Tamara in TN
Jan. 18, 2010, 09:10 PM
ok so I am proud of my Middlest Child Maria...

she nailed an in and out on her lesson horse today...

ok ok it's a kindergarten step and I guess most people here won't even remember their first one....but it was beautiful and I was so proud...so there, I'm sharing:)

Tamara in TN

chemteach
Jan. 18, 2010, 09:11 PM
Congratulations to you and your little girl. I bet she was thrilled.

Tamara in TN
Jan. 18, 2010, 09:22 PM
Congratulations to you and your little girl. I bet she was thrilled.

stunned more like it;) the lesson on fri saw another girl fall off and go under her horse...lots of wailing and a little panic but all was well...that was at the start of the lesson and shook my kid up enough that every time she came across the short line she'd look up and me and mouth the words "I wanna go home"

well being the concerned mother I am, I held my hand up to my ear and said "what what ??? can't hear you";)

she did that lesson great and then promptly cried most of the way home decompressing what she saw (we're Germans, we don't cry til well after the fact;))....

I told her not to fixate on the fall, but the fact that the girl was not still screaming when her mama drove up and put her in the car

the scariest part for her really,was the loose bucking horse ran up to her and her horse and hid behind her :lol: and she looked all panicked over at me and I said in a very low voice "hoooonnnnney, grab him quickkklllyyyyyy"...

you'd have thought she had taken up a snake:lol::lol:;)...

Tamara in TN

Tamara in TN
Jan. 20, 2010, 11:50 AM
pic added from yesterday's triple at the bottom of
www.productionacres.com

Tamara in TN