PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO-30k Winner Jacksonville Welcome Speed Up Chiqui

theoriginalruffkutt
Jan. 15, 2010, 09:34 PM
Hello all, hope everyone had a great Holiday Season!

Here is the link to the winning round of Kent Farrington and Up Chiqui at tonight 30,000 CSI Welcome Speed round in Green Cove Springs Florida. See you guys out there tomorrow for the 100k Grand Prix!:winkgrin:

http://equisvideo.com/winnerscircle/index40.html

J

findlymine
Jan. 15, 2010, 10:42 PM
love that horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sfstable
Jan. 15, 2010, 11:04 PM
Thanks for posting the video :). We could not go tonight but my daughters and I will be there watching tomorrow night. :)

Sakura Hill Farm
Jan. 16, 2010, 12:22 PM
We will be there tonight as well!:)

Limerick
Jan. 16, 2010, 01:38 PM
Up Chiqui is my favorite GP horse. He looks so happy and incredibly capable. Kent rides him so well.

Thanks for sharing!

Nadonyalife
Jan. 16, 2010, 06:21 PM
Okay--everyone who's there tonite....updates please!!

Hope you're taking your computer(s).

Sakura Hill Farm
Jan. 16, 2010, 09:59 PM
7 horses in the jump-off---Mclain Ward with Phillipa. Spooner and Madmoiselle and Pariska, Up Chiqui and Farrington, Ole and Cone, Casadora and Hough, and Obelix and Kenny.
Ward had a text-book perfect ride with a time that held until the last rider, Kenny, who poured on the speed to take the first from Ward.
The course did not seem as technically challenging as I had expected, perhaps because it is early in the season. I remember the course from 2006 as being more challenging. Riders all out there with their new horses. Weather was perfect!

jaslyn1701
Jan. 16, 2010, 10:05 PM
Got to talk to Kenny after the show. What a nice young man (sound like a really old lady writing that!) with a lovely Irish accent.

The jump off course was pretty straight forward - not much room to make up time - gallop on!