PDA

View Full Version : Photographers at WEF?

Pinto WB
Jan. 15, 2010, 12:14 PM
As the title suggests, I am looking for websites etc of the professional photographers at WEF this year - thought we could get a list going for ease of reference....thanks!

ForTheLoveOfHorse
Jan. 15, 2010, 12:55 PM
Randi Muster!!

www.mustphoto.com

NYCGIRL
Jan. 24, 2010, 09:04 PM
James Parker

jumper27
Jan. 24, 2010, 09:27 PM
www.sportfot.com

Hunter/JumperMom
Jan. 25, 2010, 08:48 AM
and anne gittens, met her yesterday, very very nice!

ponypix
Jan. 25, 2010, 10:27 AM
www.jamesparkerphotography.com

Jumpshot
Jan. 25, 2010, 11:09 AM
Jenna Leigh-Teti. I got some pics from her this past year and she was extremely prompt and helpful.

NYCGIRL
Jan. 25, 2010, 05:54 PM
Jenna Leigh-Teti doesn't seem to have any WEF pics yet from this year. Does anyone know if she is planning on doing WEF again?

showjumpers66
Jan. 25, 2010, 06:18 PM
http://www.annegittins.com/

and anne gittens, met her yesterday, very very nice!

huntermom2002
Jan. 26, 2010, 07:35 AM
Im not a pro (working on getting into this business!), but Ive been to WEF taking pictures this year. Ive gotten pictures of several different divisions already (mostly hunters on the south grounds). If anyone is interested Im willing to go out this year and do photos of your division to get myself out there. Feel free to check out my link. I have more photos to upload, but I havent had the chance. http://www.flickr.com/photos/dressagefool/

Eqphoto
Jan. 27, 2010, 02:22 PM
Jenna Leigh-Teti. I got some pics from her this past year and she was extremely prompt and helpful.

I am here at WEF, but I am only doing photos for specific clients who have hired me. I do have availabilty for more clients if anybody is interested. You may contact me @ 603-496-8674 or at jltphoto@yahoo.com. My website is www.jennaleighteti.com

Photographers that are covering the horse show are:

James Parker - www.jamesparkerphotography.com
Randi Muster - www.mustphoto.com
Anne Gittens - www.annegittins.com
Sportfot - www.sportfot.com

neutral milk hotel
Jan. 27, 2010, 07:36 PM
I've worked for Anne for the past two years whenever I was down in FL - she is great and will come to your ring if you stop by her booth and tell her when you're showing.

SelleFrancais09
Feb. 22, 2010, 03:43 AM
do you know anyone photographing the south side? one week my horse just showed on the south grounds (wk 6) and i can't seem to find anyone shooting over there that week; he did the Non TBs to give him an easy week (he's been doing pre greens & adults the other weeks & getting great ribbons :) ). i would really like to see pics and/or video from the south grounds either week. i have a photo a friend's dad took showing that at least week 5 there was a videographer over videoing the A/A classes on the south grounds and I saw a sign on the show grounds but can't find the people (and it's not shownet...i've gotten all my videos from the north grounds from them). Anyone have any suggestions? that would be great- thanks!