PDA

View Full Version : Wellington WEF pictures :D

Nikki^
Jan. 14, 2010, 11:07 PM
I went to WEF Jan 13th and got some really nice pictures. McLian Ward said hello to me :D and I got to see all the riders that I look up too. I saw Laura and Frank Chapot, Frank Madden, Rodrigo Pessoa, Laura Kraut, Ian Miller, Eric Lamaze, Peter Pletcher, Louise Serio, Tommy Serio, Nikko Ritter and others.

Everyone at the show grounds were really nice and the horses were drop dead gorgeous!

Here are some photos with many more on the way. The next time I will be down is the last weekend in Jan.

Please don't copy them to your hardrive or use them without my permission. I would have to paste an ugly watermark on the photos if this starts to happen.

ENJOY!!!

Wellington WEF Jan 13th (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/album.php?aid=2046090&id=1135158665&ref=mf)

findlymine
Jan. 14, 2010, 11:27 PM
the jump with the hay bales is really cool and the horse that allen korotkin is on is AMAZING can you say knees up to ears??

lostinAusten
Jan. 14, 2010, 11:43 PM
Great shots!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Tegan
Jan. 14, 2010, 11:58 PM
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2046090&id=1135158665&ref=mf#/photo.php?pid=30924670&id=1135158665
wow! I think this horse needs a transfer to the jumper ring.

Seeing all these beautiful horses and riders (with great legs) makes me feel pretty bad about myself. :lol: Great pics though!

Bluehorsesjp
Jan. 15, 2010, 12:27 AM
Awesome pictures!
Makes me jealous. I NEED to go to a horse show somewhere warm very very soon.

showjumpers66
Jan. 15, 2010, 01:42 AM
Great pictures!!!

rideforthelaurels16
Jan. 15, 2010, 02:10 AM
GREAT pictures!! :)

showjumpers66
Jan. 15, 2010, 03:00 AM
:lol: It sure as heck wasn't warm.

I NEED to go to a horse show somewhere warm very very soon.

MintHillFarm
Jan. 15, 2010, 11:09 AM
Grreat pictures, thanks for sharing them!
I wish I was there!!

Lucassb
Jan. 15, 2010, 03:35 PM
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2046090&id=1135158665&ref=mf#/photo.php?pid=30924670&id=1135158665
wow! I think this horse needs a transfer to the jumper ring.

Seeing all these beautiful horses and riders (with great legs) makes me feel pretty bad about myself. :lol: Great pics though!

LOL, that is my young horse and he was a little impressed that day...it was his first time at 3'6" in the ring. He doesn't like to touch the jumps ;)

He is a hunter through and through, though... we often have to wake him up from a snooze to take him to the ring, and I kind of doubt he'd be too interested in going fast once he got there. :D

Lucassb
Jan. 15, 2010, 03:37 PM
Nikki, I'd love to have a copy of that photo if you'd be willing to share. I don't get to see my boy much since I am stuck up here working so he can play in the sunshine!!!

Tha Ridge
Jan. 15, 2010, 03:52 PM
LOL, that is my young horse and he was a little impressed that day...it was his first time at 3'6" in the ring. He doesn't like to touch the jumps ;)

He is a hunter through and through, though... we often have to wake him up from a snooze to take him to the ring, and I kind of doubt he'd be too interested in going fast once he got there. :D

What's his name, Lucassb? He's going to be one to watch! :yes:

Oh, and, uh, if he ever needs a home... ;)

Lucassb
Jan. 15, 2010, 03:57 PM

Awwww, thanks, TR. His name is French Kiss. And he IS looking for a home!!! (although it's *killing me* because I want to keep that jump for me, me, ME!! *sigh.*)

BAC

His name is French Kiss and he does need a home, he's for sale. :yes:

BAC
We posted at the same time. But why can't I see those pictures? I already know Kiss is a beauty though.

crackerjack
Jan. 15, 2010, 04:54 PM
Wonderful photos!! Thanks for posting them!

Dakotawyatt
Jan. 15, 2010, 11:03 PM
His name is French Kiss and he does need a home, he's for sale. :yes:

Absolutely stunning! When I win the lottery tonight, I will be contacting you via pm ... :winkgrin:

Lucassb
Jan. 15, 2010, 11:14 PM
Absolutely stunning! When I win the lottery tonight, I will be contacting you via pm ... :winkgrin:

Awww, thanks...I'm sure he'd love to live at Patchwork, it's such a pretty farm!!

ThatScaryChick
Jan. 16, 2010, 01:13 AM
Very nice photos!

supershorty628
Jan. 16, 2010, 07:32 AM
Awww, thanks...I'm sure he'd love to live at Patchwork, it's such a pretty farm!!

If I had money, I would take him off your hands in a heartbeat... bring him to Benchmark!! Nikki needs a boyfriend. :D

Dakotawyatt
Jan. 16, 2010, 08:40 PM

Trust me, he would be VERY happy there! He is just so beautiful.:yes: Haven't checked the numbers yet ... ;)

Lucassb
Jan. 16, 2010, 09:30 PM
Trust me, he would be VERY happy there! He is just so beautiful.:yes: Haven't checked the numbers yet ... ;)

Oh, I used to live right down the road from Patchwork (in Alpharetta.) So I know firsthand it is a beautiful place :)

Thanks for the kind words about Kiss. He is a sweetie, totally wants to be in your pocket at all times. All business in the ring, though!!

BAC
Jan. 18, 2010, 12:17 PM

PM Lucassb, unfortunately he belongs to her and not me. :(

Melzy
Jan. 18, 2010, 02:15 PM
Thanks for sharing your photos. You have a good eye.

Horseshowaddict
Jan. 18, 2010, 02:43 PM
lucassb- I saw your guy strolling up to the ring and thought he was super cute! We had jumpers going so I didnt get to see him go, but after seeing that pic WOW im going to have to make a point to stop and wartch! VERY VERY cute! I hope he finds an excellent home!

Lucassb
Jan. 18, 2010, 03:58 PM
lucassb- I saw your guy strolling up to the ring and thought he was super cute! We had jumpers going so I didnt get to see him go, but after seeing that pic WOW im going to have to make a point to stop and wartch! VERY VERY cute! I hope he finds an excellent home!

Aw, thanks so much!! I always think he is kinda like an overgrown pony, LOL.... he just has that look in his eye, such a cutie. He loves to snuggle, too.

Thanks for the good wishes. He is really a special horse and I am hoping he will get an opportunity to make some lucky child famous. He really, really wants to be a kid's horse. :D

Nikki^
Jan. 18, 2010, 07:58 PM
Thanks for sharing your photos. You have a good eye.

Aww thank you!:D I really enjoy taking pictures of the ponies and watching them go. It's also great practice for when I go to Jacksonville to work with Falshpoint.

I'll stop by there again one weekend or 2 and get some ponies, A/A, A/O's and the Jr.'s to add to my collection.

Any heads up for horses to lookout for would be appreciated.:D

theblondejumper
Jan. 18, 2010, 09:01 PM
Fabulous photos!! Wish I could go, one day I'll get there! Probably just as spectator but I'm sick of winter already!

Lucassb
Jan. 18, 2010, 10:00 PM
If I had money, I would take him off your hands in a heartbeat... bring him to Benchmark!! Nikki needs a boyfriend. :D

He would just suit you ;) (and Nikki, of course.) Big jump, huge step, fears nothing!!! And he's only 15.3 and change, you'd look great on him.

Alas I have no more money either. Can only afford one at Benchmark at a time!!

ponypix
Jan. 19, 2010, 09:53 AM
Great pictures...If you come back to Wellington , stop by...Refreshing to see work like that.contact....www.jamesparkerphotography.com or 561-309-4342

cottagefarm
Jan. 19, 2010, 10:00 AM
Thanks for posting. Fabulous pics!

nyc_rider
Jan. 19, 2010, 03:12 PM
Nikki - What wonderful photos!! You captured great moments. #21 is of my trainer - Amanda Flint. I would love to get this photo for her, if possible. Will you PM with details?

dauphine2
Jan. 19, 2010, 03:48 PM
Great pictures! I love how the gray horse at the end jumps with his eyes closed! :lol: