PDA

View Full Version : Lincoln Russell

Balista
Jan. 14, 2010, 12:25 PM
Anybody ever ridden with Lincoln Russell...cosidering sending him a prospect.

Tabwrdd_ridge
Jan. 14, 2010, 02:34 PM
super nice guy / family, fearless in the irons. Great rider and his facility ( motlow creek) is b'ful and the care is top notch. they take good care of the horses too =) Very talented rider.

alteringwego
Jan. 14, 2010, 03:51 PM
I'll ditto what Tabwrdd said. he's a local guy for us and super nice. Absolutely fearless and Motlow Creek is well run.

janedoe726
Jan. 14, 2010, 07:00 PM
I'll ditto what Tabwrdd said. he's a local guy for us and super nice. Absolutely fearless and Motlow Creek is well run.

Ditto. I've never ridden with any of the Russells, but I've known them from the shows for years. Big fan of Lincoln!

jodyml813
Jan. 14, 2010, 07:12 PM
I would agree with the others that have posted. Super professional, class act and top class facility. Well worth it, you would be hard pressed to find many better.

Parker_Rider
Jan. 14, 2010, 07:15 PM
Ditto! Though I did have a *nightmare* about him the other night when he and my old trainer's son got ahold of this springy, flying squirrel thing that made this horrid noise and terrorized us all at FENCE a few years back. Creepy Creepy squirrel thing. :)

Blackberry Farm
Jan. 14, 2010, 07:50 PM
Known the Russells for years and spent a lot of time at their places. He's a talented rider, instructor, and trainer. -Great sense of humor too! ;)

Balista
Jan. 14, 2010, 11:22 PM
thank you for your responses...how is Lincoln with youngsters?

shoponee70
Jan. 15, 2010, 11:03 AM
i wouldnt give a second thought to letting him break a baby for me. He is totally fearless and a great horseman w/ a great staff.

I know if I sent him something it would come home well started and I wouldn't be the least bit apprehensive to get on it at home for the first time w/ no one around.
=D

Blackberry Farm
Jan. 15, 2010, 04:19 PM
Ditto.

grandprixjump
Jan. 15, 2010, 05:27 PM
RD bought a PT Cruiser and he had me make a magnet for it that said "Midget Hearse"