PDA

View Full Version : found a bomb of a deal on edgewood!

shoponee70
Jan. 14, 2010, 10:58 AM
ok.. first.. hate the game, dont hate the player. in this economy I thought it only fair to help the other frugalistas like myself out and share. =)
I was in the farm house (864-457-3557) this morning, and they are having there winter clearence sale. So.. inevitably I had to peek at whats on sale..

Yah.. i went in for bell boots and came out with a b'ful edgewood bridle for $118!! They also had a bunch of TS breeches on sale.. mostly schoolers but a lot of mens show TS 4 ways and 2 ways. ( for those frugal men out there!)

they also had ariat paddock boots for 59 dollars!! sweet!!! and the top notch ariat paddock boots ( the devon pros?) were like 100. i treated myself.. i love them..

They also just got in a run of beautiful new coats from marigold, light weight waterproof wool!! they feel so light and soft to the touch. They had them in charcoal gray and a slate blue color.. sooooo pretty!!! hmmm valentines day is coming..

they had tons of other stuff too.. like arthur court gift wear eskadron coolers.. fuzzy open front grand prix jumper boots.. lots of yummy stuff..

If you need anything, I 'd call them first, there sales staff is top notch and they'll ship anywhere.

TrakeGirl
Jan. 14, 2010, 11:04 AM
Tell me it comes with reins.

shoponee70
Jan. 14, 2010, 11:11 AM
i wish! they had them on sale too. i saw a pair for 75. 00 out there. =)

TrakeGirl
Jan. 14, 2010, 11:12 AM
What about winter blankets? Any scouting reports on the Rambos?

shoponee70
Jan. 14, 2010, 11:17 AM
those tri color coolers i think they were newmarket stripe and the blue stripe? were on sale. its still pretty cold down here it may be a while b4 that stuff goes on sale.

they had the cutest rambo dog blanket .. it was just like the real deal only miget size.. lol.. ( not on sale, but they had lots of other dog blankets on sale)

BAC
Jan. 14, 2010, 12:25 PM
I hate these posts of yours, it always makes me mad I don't live within driving distance. ;) I love Farmhouse though and buy too much from them already.

Tabwrdd_ridge
Jan. 14, 2010, 02:32 PM
yeah.. the local husbands dont call it the crack house for no reason hahah!! good stuff at that sale.. went and got a fw pad on sale.. the edgewood stuffs a great deal.. got a couple of cute essex shirts for 25 bux each.. love the farm house. they did show me those marigold w'proof wool coats.. i was VERY surprised at how comfortable they feel. for wool.. and it isnt like the wp ts jacket or that other wp ariat jacket they did some years ago that were all scratchy and obviously treated to be waterproof.. great fabric..=)
a bunch of cute coolers too that are very nicely priced. =D

alteringwego
Jan. 14, 2010, 03:54 PM
I'll be there on Saturday hopefully! Moving in to my new place right down the road but surely I can find something that I have to have! Or at least the time to go look!

goldponies
Jan. 14, 2010, 06:06 PM
wish the website had the sales items on it :(

shoponee70
Jan. 15, 2010, 10:39 AM
im sure if you call the store 864-457-3557 or email them
sales@farmhousetack.com they will give you the rundown and find you some good deals.=)

alteringwego.. you must be moving to my back yard... are you moving in over by the 'still' lol.. i think thats were all that banjo music is coming from.. ah.. the mystery of the 'dark corner's'

shoponee70
Jan. 15, 2010, 10:48 AM
I hate these posts of yours, it always makes me mad I don't live within driving distance. ;) I love Farmhouse though and buy too much from them already.

i know they're awful.. you can call and buy stuff on sale and if you're going to be in the area soon,they'll just hang on to it behind the counter for a few days for you so you dont have to pay to have it shipped. gotta love that. they'll text you pictures of coats and shirts.. its crazy.. I mean, name another store that would do that?? love it!! =D

BAC
Jan. 15, 2010, 10:51 AM
i know they're awful.. you can call and buy stuff on sale and if you're going to be in the area soon,they'll just hang on to it behind the counter for a few days for you so you dont have to pay to have it shipped. gotta love that. they'll text you pictures of coats and shirts.. its crazy.. I mean, name another store that would do that?? love it!! =D

Can you believe Julie sent me an email as a "valued customer" yesterday, telling me about the sale. :lol: In the past they have taken pictures of items in the store and emailed them to me, can't beat their customer service.

shoponee70
Jan. 15, 2010, 11:27 AM
julies awesome =) haha.. they're on facebook too.. haha..
and they post new stuff vids and pix up there all the time.. as well as up coming sale stuff.. haha.

instead of valued customer.. how about
loyal friends of the farm house.. =D