PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE Jim Graham Clinic, Chattanooga TN Canceled :(

saje
Jan. 14, 2010, 10:13 AM
Clinic canceled due to lack of riders:( No-one has been able to ride enough this winter. We hope to reschedule for summer,which may actually be more comfortable because that arena is *very* cool and breezy! (Which = frigid when it's 40 deg!)

Chattanooga Dressage & Combined Training Assoc (http://chattdcta.freeservers.com/). will be hosting Jim Graham on March 13 &14. :D

The clinic will be held at Flying Pigs Equestrian Center (http://www.flyingpigsequestriancenter.com/) in Rinngold, GA (formerly Heartland Ranch) which has a lovely covered arena, and is 10 minutes with a trailer from I-75.

As the XC course is still under construction, the clinic will be private dressage lessons & group stadium (probably 4 riders per group). There is good stabling available on grounds, a selection of hotels & restaurants nearby, and we will have box lunches available as well.

Final details will come soon, but if you'd like more info PM me (my email's currently on the fritz, so PMs only for the moment).

As a teaser, we also hope to have Jane Savoie come later this fall! :cool:

RunForIt
Jan. 14, 2010, 10:56 AM
consider me teased...and much relieved that Jane will be coming IN THE FALL!!!! am PMing you my contact info as I intend to be there...ON MY HORSE!!!! :lol: :cool:

happy to hear you're having Jim Graham too...fantastic teacher. I'm going to order his video soon... :cool:

Happy New Year!!!! :D

saje
Jan. 14, 2010, 10:59 AM
Auditors are welcome too :D

Noctis
Jan. 14, 2010, 09:06 PM
Shoot me some info...I'm in! As long as the cost is fairly ok!

CookiePony
Jan. 14, 2010, 09:28 PM
Oh, so Vicki Olverholser is at that facility now! I was there once when it was Heartland. It sounds like there will be some fabulous clinics-- I will PM you!

RunForIt
Jan. 15, 2010, 04:41 AM
Oh, so Vicki Olverholser is at that facility now! I was there once when it was Heartland. It sounds like there will be some fabulous clinics-- I will PM you!

if you and the Middle TN crew decide to go the the Jim Graham clinic, I'll see if I can get Billy to drive up for the day...but, he's worse about I-75 than ME! :D :lol: :cool:

Noctis
Jan. 17, 2010, 12:22 PM
Hey Saje, I couldn't find more info on either site, can you shoot me some in email form, or PM form? I really want to head over since its all of 5min away lol.

saje
Jan. 17, 2010, 01:36 PM
As soon as I get the flyer made up, you'll have it! (Working on it now, as a matter of fact :) )

saje
Jan. 19, 2010, 07:37 AM
Okey-doke, flyer is done!

http://chattdcta.freeservers.com/Jimclinicpacket.pdf

Noctis
Jan. 19, 2010, 06:22 PM
Awesome! I think I'll be there auditing! (LOL my budget is going towards Poplar Place lol)

saje
Feb. 4, 2010, 08:01 AM
Edited to change the date.

Clinic will be March 13 & 14, all other details are the same.

:cool:

saje
Mar. 4, 2010, 12:19 PM
Update 1st post, clinic canceled :(

cllane1
Mar. 4, 2010, 02:06 PM
If you reschedule for summer, shoot me a PM and I'll put it in the Montgoemry Area Dressage & Combined Training Assn. newsletter.

saje
Mar. 4, 2010, 02:38 PM
Thanks! :D

Merry Fox
Mar. 4, 2010, 03:26 PM
Saje, you hae a PM.