PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Winner!

chicamuxen1
Jan. 13, 2010, 07:26 AM
I'm sorry to sound so goofy but I just never win anything and I won a drawing by Finish Line. Months ago I was at their web site and I entered their monthly drawing for $500 of products.

I WON!!!! Whoopeeeee!!!! What nice people. They called my house and my husband was home sick and took the message. He called me at work and said "some woman called and said you won a $25 coupon I think". In spite of his fuzziness he did write the correct # down and told me it was Finish Line. That rang a bell and I called them. Just got the word that the shipment has reached my local feed store and is waiting to be picked up.

How nice is that?

P.S., very nice company. Last year they sent samples and stuff to our Old Dominion Endurance seminar. If any of you are involved in a horse club event you should consider contacting various horse product companies about samples and product information to hand out at your events. I've gotten items for our seminars from several companies, it's advertising for them and nice for our participants.

Bonnie S.

pj
Jan. 13, 2010, 08:38 AM
Congradulations! Christmas in Jan. How fun is that!! :D

ChocoMare
Jan. 13, 2010, 09:05 AM
How cool! :cool:

Zu Zu
Jan. 13, 2010, 09:23 AM
Congratulations ! Enjoy !!!

matryoshka
Jan. 14, 2010, 12:46 AM
Nice to hear of good things happening to good people. Congrats!