PDA

View Full Version : Places that Carry TS Breeches in a Short Length?

kisstherain
Jan. 12, 2010, 06:47 PM
I'm looking for places (websites or physical stores) that regularly carry the Tailored Sportsman TS schooling breeches in low rise and in a short lenght. I've seen a few places that say the short length can be special ordered, but if they don't fit well for some reason (I've already got a few pairs, but you never know), I'd want to make sure I can return them and some places don't allow returns on special orders.

I got all excited when I got one of the recent Dovers sale catalogs, as they had some in the short lenght...but then I realized those were the regular rise. Bummer.

HunterObsession
Jan. 12, 2010, 06:57 PM
Those are my favorite kinds of breeches too and I agree that they are so hard to find. I tried on regulars and they were so long it was ridiculous. I special ordered a ton from a tack shop at a show I was at so I am curious as well if there is anywhere us shorties don't have to special order them from.

otisrider
Jan. 12, 2010, 09:58 PM
I have to put a pitch in for my hometown tack shop The Tack Room in Camden SC. Their website isn't great www.tackroomonline.com but call and ask. If you sign up on their website, you get coupons relatively frequently and free shipping on over $50. I got some short TS (different model) there a few years ago so they may have what you're looking for.