PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on with WEF??

JumpRoo
Jan. 11, 2010, 09:34 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with the ESP Online system??
And does anyone have or know the tuesday schooling schedule for WEF? Like for tomorrow... ha!

perfecta11
Jan. 11, 2010, 09:46 PM
I don't know which system you're trying to use, but ESP has chosen to go back to ShowGrounds Live for entries and they'll use ShowNet for ring status during the show. ShowGrounds Live was working when I last checked it a few minutes ago.

perfecta11
Jan. 11, 2010, 09:47 PM
And the schooling schedule can often be found on the equestriansport.com website.

dags
Jan. 12, 2010, 09:45 AM
Anybody else find their computer hates the PDF files on esp's site?? I'm having the hardest time getting info off of it.

I'm constantly flipping between ShowgroundsDead and ShowNet trying to figure out which one they are using that particular day. Looked up some results, can't see that it says how many were in the class = lame.

Have received several releases regarding which software they are using recently, not sure why they waited until a week before show starts to overhaul their computer technologies.

Sorry, until I get out there my WEF connection is through their online portals and it irks me they refuse to spend money to get a professionally designed, easy to navigate, working web site up. I mean honestly, it's the biggest circuit in the States and I've seen local associations with better web sites. Have they ever looked at Spruce's????

findlymine
Jan. 12, 2010, 12:02 PM
the shows don't want to spend money on anything to make it easier for there customers to spend there money which is a shame!!!! I actually had one local a show circuit tell me they were going to charge my a nightly fee to charge my wheelchair up needless to say i will never go back there again!!!!!!!

hollynanne
Jan. 12, 2010, 01:29 PM
Okay, I'm kind of stupid... I'm assuming that you guys are talking about the Jax series this month?

If you are... http://www.nfhja.com/

If you're not... sorry! Like I said, I'm kind of stupid! :)

mroades
Jan. 12, 2010, 05:46 PM
you're not stupid, but they are talking about Winter Equestrian Festival in Wellington Fl :)

clearound
Jan. 12, 2010, 05:58 PM
I must be stupid too as I can't find out anything on Shownet for tomorrow. Don't know whether they are using Shownet or SHowgrounds Dead the first week.

hollynanne
Jan. 12, 2010, 06:39 PM
you're not stupid, but they are talking about Winter Equestrian Festival in Wellington Fl :)

Ah! The Wellington Series! Thanks! ;) Jacksonville, FL does a series of shows before HITS (riding on Ocala's coattails...). I have a one track mind!

heartinrye
Jan. 12, 2010, 08:26 PM
I must be stupid too as I can't find out anything on Shownet for tomorrow. Don't know whether they are using Shownet or SHowgrounds Dead the first week.

They're using both all through circuit. Showgrounds for entries/ shownet for live results.

Pinto WB
Jan. 14, 2010, 03:02 PM
It would be VERY nice if Showgroundslive worked more than 50% of the time! Grrrrrrrrr

CBoylen
Jan. 14, 2010, 06:24 PM
I am so glad they're using Shownet. I love checking the scores in the main ring, as well as live results.

3Dogs
Jan. 14, 2010, 07:25 PM
well, showgrounds "not so live" is down again - maybe it will be working when some more horses show up - word is pretty empty but for jumpers.

I will try Shownet.