PDA

View Full Version : Is it too early to be dreaming of the summer shows?

Parker_Rider
Jan. 8, 2010, 01:08 PM
Anyone can play! We're partnering JustWorld International with the Rocky Mountain Classic at the Colorado Summer Circuit!! Let me know if you would like to help out/volunteer, or if you have facebook, join our group!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=237734628926&ref=mf

I have no other option in this ridiculously cold weather but to look forward to summer and silent auctions and horseless horse shows and gambler's choice classes (which for some reason I have started calling black jack classes... ?), and I would love help with planning and ideas and just in general wishing cold weather away ;)

kellyb
Jan. 8, 2010, 03:59 PM
I don't look forward to summer (way too hot and sticky in NC) but I am looking forward to spring. :)

HobbyHorse101
Jan. 8, 2010, 10:56 PM
I'm looking forward to my early spring through hot sticky texas in july! Just get me out of this -15 weather and I'll be happy

weasel1088
Jan. 9, 2010, 01:19 AM
Well its been 65 and sunny here and i have been riding and jumping but there are still no shows until march!!! its depressing!!:(

3DogNight
Jan. 9, 2010, 10:31 AM
I've been dreaming of next summer's shows (next summer - period) since the temps here dropped below 50˚ ( in oh, say, October). I really need to move south.

cajunbelle
Jan. 9, 2010, 10:42 AM
I was dreaming about my shirt color last night, I'm going to go with the light purple.. The high temp Today will be 17.

Timex
Jan. 9, 2010, 12:39 PM
And as if you couldn't tell, cajun belle is rather excited for our show season to start! But that begs the question, cb, when did you last actually ride your own horse? Lol. ;)

cajunbelle
Jan. 9, 2010, 01:34 PM
And as if you couldn't tell, cajun belle is rather excited for our show season to start! But that begs the question, cb, when did you last actually ride your own horse? Lol. ;)

Watch out Timex... or I will wear my Dressage make-up to the barn. Ride my own critter.. you must be kidding?:rolleyes: