PDA

View Full Version : Soubirac Field boots

akhunterrider
Jan. 6, 2010, 04:24 PM
I purchased a pair on ebay a couple weeks ago while on vacation. When I returned home on Monday, I tried them on. Much to my dismay they didn't fit. They were supposed to be slightly larger in the calf that my old boots, but ended up being a lot smaller. I am very, very sad because I got a great deal and they were very pretty boots.

I was told these are the same as Beval Puissance. Is that true? If not, where can I find these boots?

ImJumpin
Jan. 6, 2010, 06:09 PM
I purchased a pair on ebay a couple weeks ago while on vacation. When I returned home on Monday, I tried them on. Much to my dismay they didn't fit. They were supposed to be slightly larger in the calf that my old boots, but ended up being a lot smaller. I am very, very sad because I got a great deal and they were very pretty boots.

I was told these are the same as Beval Puissance. Is that true? If not, where can I find these boots?

Yes, or at least the answer used to be yes-- Beval uses Soubirac as their supplier on these boots. However the Beval boot is $$$ compared to the Soubirac, even though they are essentially the same boot.

If you can figure out sizing, you can order the Soubiracs from overseas and still come out ahead money wise.