PDA

View Full Version : Euroseats, side zips/ Tailored Sportsman??

sweetpea
Jan. 6, 2010, 09:31 AM
I am in the market for some breeches .
I love the euroseats but the cotton ones have a mind all of their own.
My other TS sidezips have done fine, but diaper butt on the cotton trophy!!

What is your feedback on the Professional Trophy Breeches by tailored Sportsman??

Does anyone ride in the Professional Sidezips??

All I the ones I want in low rise.

Of the tailored sportsmans which hold up the best??

By the way these are for show and schooling

huntereq7
Jan. 6, 2010, 11:38 AM
I found that my cotton TS breeches definitely don't hold up when I'm riding at least 3 horses per day, 7 days a week. I got a pair of the Professional Trophy breeches and they've held up really well! If you want a less expensive alternative, you can buy the Pikeur Ciara breeches from www.amirashop.co.uk for under $200 which is definitely better than paying over $300 here!

Elementgrl2
Jan. 6, 2010, 12:42 PM
I would go with the pikeur ciara's or the grand prix vegas both front zip with euro seat.

chawley
Jan. 6, 2010, 01:48 PM
Speaking strictly of the low rise models: I love both the Professional Trophy and side zips....especially when it's hot. They hold their shape well, and are plenty durable. I prefer the fit of the Trophy, but both are good.

In my opinion, the Royal size zips hold their shape the best and are the most durable. The Supremes are also durable, but they stretch out quite a bit more.

I've been real happy w/ the cotton Trophy breeches too. They spring back to shape better then the cotton size zips for some reason.

So, all that being said, I'd purchase either the Royal side zips or one of the Professional breeches for showing and the cotton ones for daily use. You really need to try on the reguarly side zip and the Trophy to see which you prefer. They fit a little different.

Rhody Ram
Jan. 6, 2010, 02:58 PM
I AM OBSESSED WITH THE TROPHY PROFESSIONAL SIDE ZIPS. I have 3 pairs (don't worry I didn't pay full price :) ) The first pair has been through hell, many washings, and still look great. I swear they repel dirt. They look great, are slimming, and incredibly comfortable. I could wear them forever. Get them, if they fit you, you won't regret it.

I have owned every kind of TS breech and these are definitely the most durable. Helps that they are washable! The Supreme Hunters are durable but the patches aren't. The patches on these are not real leather so they're more durable.

They are also cool in the summer. I wear under armour under them in the winter and I'm toasty.

sweetpea
Jan. 6, 2010, 03:25 PM
Does the trophy side zips fit the same as the front zip .

I have a pair of the cotton front zips in the trophy so I know how they fit.
Does the fabric change the size????
Does anyone show in the WHite trophy professionals??

Thanks Everyone.

rwh
Jan. 6, 2010, 03:59 PM

Thanks Everyone.

I would try on whatever you want to buy. The side/front zip is a different look as well as a different fit and may be more or less flattering depending on your shape. The professional fabric is more fitted than the cottons yet it is also more flattering (IMO). Good Luck!

chawley
Jan. 6, 2010, 04:53 PM

Thanks Everyone.

I have both and prefer the size zip....they seem to sit a little lower on the hip on me. I also like the look better, but that is a subjective thing.

The fabric is the same for both.