PDA

View Full Version : Show Jacket question

LowerSaxony_Jumper
Jan. 4, 2010, 05:08 AM
Hey everyone,

as all you Hunters and Equitation riders look more stylish than the normal Germany countryish rider at a show I have a question!

I have this cool grey jacket
http://www.tackroominc.com/grand-prix-ladies-show-jacket-medium-grey-plaid-p-5523.html?manufacturers_id=42

I brought it last year when I was at Spruce and I have a dark blue one and my short dark grey by Pikeur.

So my mare is dark bay and I need a color for the boots, pad and cooler for her. so what would you pick?

It should be something that would fit with diffrent colors since i have a grey two year old and I want to go back being a pro.
Help me!

hellerkm
Jan. 4, 2010, 09:14 AM
If you want to do the hunters then you will need a plain white pad, most hunters don't wear boots in the ring but if you are looking for a color scheme for shipping boots, coolers, sheets ect you can either go with your barn colors or navy and green look great on a bay.

LowerSaxony_Jumper
Jan. 4, 2010, 09:19 AM
i plan to do some young horse classes here in Germany. So I need some ideas for everything

Tiki
Jan. 4, 2010, 09:25 AM
For the Young Horse Classes you don't go in the ring with anything but a clean white pad, so it doesn't matter. Just pick your favorite colors for the barn.