PDA

View Full Version : please im sick of the round about ways of all things

annabellee
Jan. 4, 2010, 03:19 AM
may we please read about what the real souls of hunter jumper riders ? i am so sick of people trying to sell them selfs or their horses or all their stuff .

Timex
Jan. 4, 2010, 07:11 AM
'The real souls of hunter jumper riders'??? Huh?? I'm not sure what you're expecting to find on an internet BB. And since there are a number of us here that are trainers/breeders/etc that do this for a living, you've got to expect us to sell ourselves, some are just less subtle than others. ;)

tidy rabbit
Jan. 4, 2010, 07:38 AM
I'll sell you my soul so I can buy an indoor arena. Paypal accepted.

RockinHorse
Jan. 4, 2010, 08:00 AM
Is it just me? I don't understand the OP's post at all:rolleyes:

Dapple Dawn Farm
Jan. 4, 2010, 08:18 AM
I'm just plum confused by the OP's post too :confused::confused:

Eventer55
Jan. 4, 2010, 08:32 AM
may we please read about what the real souls of hunter jumper riders ? i am so sick of people trying to sell them selfs or their horses or all their stuff .

I hope the hangover is worth it:lol::lol::lol:

supershorty628
Jan. 4, 2010, 09:27 AM
Perhaps the true answer is that hunter/jumper people (maybe all horse people?) have already sold their souls...

findeight
Jan. 4, 2010, 09:35 AM
13 posts total. Topic (if you can call it that) posted at 3am?

I smell troll. Go back under the bridge in the wee small hours and watch infomercials instead of complaining about the entire H/J community not meeting your expectations.

cajunbelle
Jan. 4, 2010, 09:39 AM
Hallucinate Much???????:rolleyes:

lcw579
Jan. 4, 2010, 09:45 AM
I hope the hangover is worth it:lol::lol::lol:

I fear those wanting an explanation of the original post will have to wait until afternoon and many advils before they get their answers..... If in the cruel light of day any explanation exists! :lol:

Eventer55
Jan. 4, 2010, 10:17 AM
If there's any memory card left, we may get an answer, but I fear it may take days to restore lost data and then some data may have bein permanentally dleted or have permaneaant aerrors. . . :eek: