PDA

View Full Version : Where to find N.E.W. XC Boots in Small?

Trak_Eventer
Jan. 4, 2010, 12:19 AM
I have medium N.E.W. lite cross country boots, but the hind boots are a little too big for my horse. However, I cannot find somewhere that sells smalls in the US. Anyone have any places to check? I've looked at BofB, Dover, googled it; can't find anywhere. I really like the boots, but the med hind hang off the bottom of her fetlock about an inch on the inside. Fronts fit perfect.

elizabeth Callahan
Jan. 4, 2010, 07:19 AM
Thee is a tack shop in Va that carries them but be careful I had the same problem and the smalls were too small ( actually were too small around the cannon,) I ended up cutting down the mediums myself and resewing them. If you want a pair of smalls, I have them and prob won't use them, so pm me...

Hunter Princess
Jan. 4, 2010, 09:37 AM
BoB will usually order things like that if you call and ask. They're closed today and tomorrow, but give them a ring on Wednesday and I'm sure they could help you.

Moody Mare
Jan. 4, 2010, 10:29 AM
I have medium N.E.W. lite cross country boots, but the hind boots are a little too big for my horse. However, I cannot find somewhere that sells smalls in the US. Anyone have any places to check? I've looked at BofB, Dover, googled it; can't find anywhere. I really like the boots, but the med hind hang off the bottom of her fetlock about an inch on the inside. Fronts fit perfect.

www.SomersetSaddlery.com

Trak_Eventer
Jan. 4, 2010, 10:52 AM
Thanks! :)