PDA

View Full Version : In which EponaCowgirl sets herself up for utter humilation...

eponacowgirl
Jan. 3, 2010, 09:49 PM
I uploaded some old photos today. Here's some of my favorites, but if you're stuck inside because of the cold, feel free to flip through the whole album:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2130910&id=51801315&l=f1c7a2ae34

Okay, I was going to post individual pics, but apparently none of the links are working, so go forth and dig through the album. There are some seriously cute pictures in there. :)

subk
Jan. 3, 2010, 10:00 PM
"Udder humiliation?"

Is that like when you leave the house forgetting to put a bra on even though you really need one...

eponacowgirl
Jan. 3, 2010, 10:01 PM
"Udder humiliation?"

Is that like when you leave the house forgetting to put a bra on even though you really need one...

Oh, subk, have I mentioned how much I love you? Did you get my email the other day?

PS- I NEVER forget to put on a bra. I usually put on two. ;)

pass
Jan. 3, 2010, 10:01 PM
I was just going to post that the links weren't working, but you fixed that, but also, I think you mean "utter". Unless you want to talk about being the mammary gland of a cow.
But hey, this is not my strong suit.

Really cute photo though!

cllane1
Jan. 3, 2010, 10:07 PM
You're so lucky that you have so many photos of you riding from a young age! I wish I had some from when I started riding. Good for you!

Did you go to Murray State? My SIL went there. She actually wore the mascot costume while she was there.

eponacowgirl
Jan. 3, 2010, 10:09 PM
Did you go to Murray State? My SIL went there. She actually wore the mascot costume while she was there.

I did! When was she there?

subk
Jan. 3, 2010, 10:11 PM
Oh, subk, have I mentioned how much I love you? Did you get my email the other day?
Not THIS year! :) But you have sure made me smile today...

And yes, but I had no idea what to say, left me typeless so to speak...

cllane1
Jan. 3, 2010, 10:15 PM
I did! When was she there?

I think she was there 98 to 01.

eponacowgirl
Jan. 3, 2010, 10:17 PM
I got there in 02, so we just missed each other- what was her name? Did she ride EB?

Azar
Jan. 3, 2010, 10:17 PM
I just wish I was around horses that young.

cllane1
Jan. 3, 2010, 10:21 PM
I got there in 02, so we just missed each other- what was her name? Did she ride EB?

Her name was Emily Rottgering, but she didn't ride. No one in my husband's family knew anything about horses until I arrived on the scene!

eponacowgirl
Jan. 3, 2010, 10:25 PM
Her name was Emily Rottgering, but she didn't ride. No one in my husband's family knew anything about horses until I arrived on the scene!

OH! The ACTUAL mascot costume!

Murray has a "jockey" that dresses up and gallops around the track every time our football team scores a touchdown, then they also have the big fuzzy horse costume.

I forget the latter exists, since we're always busy with "Racer 1" the jockey's horse. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC1rXq20XUo

mcorbett
Jan. 4, 2010, 09:00 AM
urg! I can't see your pics....facebook! will you email them to me? I want to see!!

eponacowgirl
Jan. 4, 2010, 09:28 AM
urg! I can't see your pics....facebook! will you email them to me? I want to see!!

Meg! There is 114 of them! Is there a photo sharing site you can see?

RolyPolyPony
Jan. 4, 2010, 10:59 AM
Oh my gosh! I LOVE the goat pics!!

And I too started on actual horses, not ponies, when my leg wasn't even longer than the saddle flap :) Too funny!

McVillesMom
Jan. 4, 2010, 03:58 PM
I think we may have been separated at birth!

I, too, have a gazillion (bad) pictures of Breyerland. I would always set up these scenes, and then take pictures of them, but I didn't have a camera that would actually focus at that distance, so they were either a) fuzzy or b) included a bunch of other stuff in the background. I also had various different Breyer stable setups, some of them were...um...quite large. :D

I also love the pic of you on the piano bench "horse"....not only did I have the same shirt (only it was a T-shirt), I made a "horse" on our clothesline post! I tried putting reins on my bicycle handlebars once, found out pretty quickly that wasn't going to work :lol:

ybiaw
Jan. 4, 2010, 05:13 PM
Dork.

eponacowgirl
Jan. 4, 2010, 06:17 PM
Dork.

I will make sure the next batch features you, ybiaw.

Noctis
Jan. 4, 2010, 10:10 PM
I LOVE it :D I don't have my early horse life digitized (thank god), but um...yep embarrassing but makes me smile!

wlrottge
Jan. 5, 2010, 12:20 AM
That video of racer 1 brought back memories.... never been to a murray football game but I ran quite a few track and field meets on that track!

Not true.... my step sister rode 5-gaiteds!! lol

ybiaw
Jan. 5, 2010, 01:49 PM
I will make sure the next batch features you, ybiaw.

Crap. :eek:

eventer_mi
Jan. 5, 2010, 05:39 PM
"Udder humiliation?"

OMG! That's the funniest thing I've read in a long, long time! :lol:

CarolinaGirl
Jan. 5, 2010, 11:06 PM
Don't worry Epona.. I too was a Hanson fan. lol