PDA

View Full Version : Rain breeches

`reppy
Jan. 3, 2010, 07:50 PM
Anyone know where you can get the water proof breeches that snap on above your boots? I thought Beval had them but I can't seem to find them on their site.

Lucassb
Jan. 3, 2010, 08:09 PM
Winning Edge has them, it looks like:

http://www.123tack.com/grand-prix-removable-rain-pant.html

shoponee70
Jan. 5, 2010, 03:47 PM
I saw some at the farm house the other day, but i dont think they have them on the web. they had white and beige in a slew of sizes. they'll ship anywhere =)
864-457-3557

BAC
Jan. 5, 2010, 03:49 PM
Yes, I bought a pair as a Christmas gift from Farmhouse and you're right, they are not on their website, just give them a call.

BAC
Jan. 5, 2010, 03:50 PM
Winning Edge has them, it looks like:

http://www.123tack.com/grand-prix-removable-rain-pant.html

They are out of stock according to the link you posted. I had tried them before Farmhouse, but as usual Farmhouse came through.

shoponee70
Jan. 5, 2010, 03:53 PM
hahha.. is there anything the farm house doesnt have ??
we locals call it the crack house!! ah.. but such a great place to have where you can see everything.. lol.. they were checking out this new 'eventing' safety vest while i was in there.. it was VERY cool.. it's like an airbag that surrounds you.. andtheres a safety cord that snaps to the saddle, so if you should become dislodged it sets off the airbag.. awesome.. very cool.. lol.. who would have thought.. =D I'll post a link if they put it up on tehre website.. the demo was wicked cool to watch..

BAC
Jan. 5, 2010, 04:03 PM
hahha.. . .we locals call it the crack house!!

:D :lol: I can see why, a place like that would be addictive. Its usually the first place I call whenever I'm looking for something hard to find.

shoponee70
Jan. 5, 2010, 04:07 PM
i know it.. those girls are good.. shoot if they cant find it, it cant be found.. lol!!!

shoponee70
Jan. 5, 2010, 04:13 PM
oh hey by the way since your a fellow fh cronie.. i got a post card yesterday they're winter sale starts thursday 40 -70% off tons of stuff..edgewood, and ariats - show clothes.. a ton of stuff evidently.. one of the girls took me back in the where house and let me do some early bird shopping.. i got a NICE moxie quarter sheet for 38.50.. and a pair of ariat cobalt performer pros for 40% off.. ( sweet.. im set in footware for another year!! )

Giddy-up
Jan. 5, 2010, 04:16 PM
How is the sizing on those pants? I'd like to try a pair on before buying, but they are hard to find.

BAC
Jan. 5, 2010, 04:36 PM
oh hey by the way since your a fellow fh cronie.. i got a post card yesterday they're winter sale starts thursday 40 -70% off tons of stuff..edgewood, and ariats - show clothes.. a ton of stuff evidently.. one of the girls took me back in the where house and let me do some early bird shopping.. i got a NICE moxie quarter sheet for 38.50.. and a pair of ariat cobalt performer pros for 40% off.. ( sweet.. im set in footware for another year!! )

Don't tell me that!!! I cannot spend another penny on riding stuff, I'm already buying a second saddle. :eek: But how nice of them to take you to the warehouse, I would go crazy in there. :yes:

BAC
Jan. 5, 2010, 04:38 PM
How is the sizing on those pants? I'd like to try a pair on before buying, but they are hard to find.

Just call Farmhouse and speak with them, they will tell you what size to get. That's what I did.

shoponee70
Jan. 5, 2010, 04:56 PM
what size breeches do you wear giddyup? i can probably take a guess on what rain pants you'd need.

the rain pants run xs s m l x i understand the xs is like a ladies zero or a childs 18 ( a bit big on a child but can make it work. ) if that helps.. or just call the girls . 864-457-3557 or email them - sales@farmhousetack.com im certain they can hook you up. =D