PDA

View Full Version : Silver Music showing offspring - Pictures wanted!

Hilltopfarmva
Dec. 31, 2009, 11:02 AM
I am updating Silver Music's page on my website and his owner has made a fan page on Facebook for him. I have gotten one photo of one of his sons competing in FL in the greens and would love to get more. Other people have emailed me about the amazing jumping ability of his kids, but no one else has sent pics. Anymore out there??

Thanks!! Sarah

Sing Mia Song
Dec. 31, 2009, 06:13 PM
Sarah, talk to CBoylen on this board. She has Silver Mischief, although she renamed him for the show ring. He's a lovely horse and I know she has some good jumping pics of him.

CBoylen
Dec. 31, 2009, 07:34 PM
I've actually been out to see Sarah and Silver Music in person, so she has access to my pics of Thus Far (Silver Mischief). I'm hoping she gets a few more of some others, I'd like to see them too :).
I would like to see Silver Music get some sport horse mares, now that he has the opportunity. I was really interested to get to see him, and I believe he's the parent that gave Malcolm his beautiful trot and canter.

Hilltopfarmva
Dec. 31, 2009, 10:01 PM
Hers are the pictures that I have and it was great meeting her and her mom. Nice folks. He has one foal coming in June out of a Spartan Victory mare. I'd like to see some sportmares visit him, he has tons of bone and his temperament has improved greatly since arriving from NY in the fall of 2008. He no longer needs a chain to be lead and he loves to be groomed, eat cookies and the boarder kids can handle him. Even with his large, arthritic ankles, he is still a great mover.

gzeegirl
Dec. 31, 2009, 10:47 PM
Hi, I'm new here! I have a Silver Music baby (he's turning 11 tomorrow). I'll send some pictures shortly. I've had him since he was 2. He's been a very nice 3' hunter, and from what I can tell looks alot like his daddy.

gzeegirl
Jan. 1, 2010, 10:21 PM
Hilltop, sent you an email. I can't seem to share pictures on here.

Hilltopfarmva
Jan. 2, 2010, 02:52 PM
Got it! Thanks for the video too. I forwwarded them to Glenn and he'll stick them on facebook. He just had a 4 yr old break his maiden at Aqueduct yesterday in a $12500 claimer, won by 5 1/2 lenghts! Gorgeous dappled gray gelding