PDA

View Full Version : Equine Affaire- Ohio: Trail Riding Pavillion!!!!!

AJHorsey
Dec. 30, 2009, 12:57 PM
So excited to see what Equine Affaire will have in it's new Trail Riding Pavillion! Anyone else hear about this?

Amymcree
Dec. 31, 2009, 09:40 AM
We are supposed to have one here at the So. Cal. Equine Affaire. I am very excited. I hope someone goes and can report back.

Amy

tle
Jan. 6, 2010, 12:53 PM
Absolutely! I think we're definitely planning on going and spending quite a bit of time in that area.

MassageLady
Jan. 13, 2010, 07:19 PM
I plan on having a booth there-perhaps I should chose that building??

JustTrails
Jan. 13, 2010, 10:33 PM
Yep, looking forward to the So Cal expo! Although the trail riding section will be in with the breed pavillion, so it will be a bit crowded. When is the Ohio event? So Cal is coming up first week in Feb.

JollyBadger
Jan. 14, 2010, 11:02 AM
I heard about the plans for a trail pavilion and did the Happy Dance! When EA first started in Dayton, OH it used to have a lot more trail stuff, but after moving to Columbus it seems like a lot of the good trail and endurance equipment vendors stopped coming. Most of the booths were either geared for show stuff, or backyard/lawn ornament horses.

Not that it stopped me from shopping. . .just that there was less stuff for me to buy. . .

AJHorsey
Jan. 15, 2010, 10:39 AM
COTH trip needed! Must stop by MassageLady's booth!

Very mush looking forward to being able to look at product, rather than hope it works out for the best... and must get new HRM- old one doesn't like to work recently..:(

kewpalace
Jan. 23, 2010, 03:05 PM
My trainer will be there doing some trail demos on Saturday and a clinic on Sunday. He'll be at the King Feeds booth - I told him I'd send some people by to give him a hard time! So if you have time, be sure do go by and say "hi!" Matt Sheridan (http://www.mattsheridan.net).

My horse and I are riding in Richard Winter's Clinic on Sunday afternoon - if you're around that late, come over and watch!

addy12
Mar. 19, 2010, 09:43 AM
Excitement is all we have dont be too much exited just wait and see whats happen

Huntertwo
Mar. 19, 2010, 03:39 PM
I wonder if they had one at the MA EA???

This past one was the first one I missed in years... I hope I didn't miss something good for a change.;)