PDA

View Full Version : A Belated Holiday Treat

ohhthatgirl
Dec. 29, 2009, 10:20 PM
I went to my YouTube account and saw that the USEA posted eleven new videos! Great tips and opinions from the top riders of our sport; I personally wish they would have lasted longer. I just love hearing them talk!

For videos, go here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/USEventing
or the USEA blog.

What are your thoughts? Your opinions?

PS: Speaking as a visual learner, I'm loving the video stuff the USEA Communications team is putting up. Great stuff!

GPD123
Dec. 30, 2009, 10:16 AM
Bum. Thought this was great, not much of an opinion sharer but would love to hear others.

CookiePony
Dec. 30, 2009, 11:44 AM
My personal favorite is "Other Icons of US Eventing" at:
http://eventingnation.com/home/2009/12/secret-eventing-nation-hidden-camera-footage.html

:lol: :winkgrin:

subk
Dec. 30, 2009, 12:24 PM
My personal favorite is "Other Icons of US Eventing" at:
http://eventingnation.com/home/2009/12/secret-eventing-nation-hidden-camera-footage.html

:lol: :winkgrin:
Yes, I found that one particularly enlightening as well!

GreyDun
Dec. 30, 2009, 04:07 PM
Probably not the most logical place to post this, but would anyone be interested in having a "USEA Library," where members could access to ALL of the USEA magazines ever published (yes, all of them...)? It would be online, have cool search features, and you could send and save links/articles. Thoughts?

Sudi's Girl
Dec. 30, 2009, 04:18 PM
Sounds great to me! :)

subk
Dec. 30, 2009, 06:25 PM
Yes! If it really had cool search features.

By the way I'm loving the video clips...Thanks!

ohhthatgirl
Dec. 30, 2009, 07:54 PM
:lol: The other videos are great!

And I love the archive idea! I'd definitely put it to good use.

retreadeventer
Dec. 31, 2009, 08:47 AM
ALL of them? Even the ones from the like 70's and 80's where most of my reports, photos, and articles were published?

GreyDun
Dec. 31, 2009, 10:05 AM
ALL of them? Even the ones from the like 70's and 80's where most of my reports, photos, and articles were published?

Yes ma'am! :D Do you think that would be a pretty cool member perk?

By the way, I had no idea you wrote for the magazine back then... now I'll have to go check them out!

CookiePony
Dec. 31, 2009, 10:06 AM
Yes, a very cool member perk!

Zephyr
Dec. 31, 2009, 01:51 PM
Probably not the most logical place to post this, but would anyone be interested in having a "USEA Library," where members could access to ALL of the USEA magazines ever published (yes, all of them...)? It would be online, have cool search features, and you could send and save links/articles. Thoughts?

YES YES YES!!! :)

GotSpots
Dec. 31, 2009, 02:36 PM
FANTASTIC idea! Would be wonderful if they were searchable too.

And a huge thank you to USEA and especially to GreyDun & co. who have really done a super job this year with the blog and putting tons of video and photos online and generally making useventing.com a one-stop shop for all things eventing (except, of course, for our beloved COTH).

subk
Dec. 31, 2009, 06:35 PM
And a huge thank you to USEA and especially to GreyDun & co. who have really done a super job this year with the blog and putting tons of video and photos online and generally making useventing.com a one-stop shop for all things eventing (except, of course, for our beloved COTH).
Yes, the push on this front has been very notable and impressive. Thanks for all the hard work!