PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Dressage Test Preview Clinic, Scottsville, VA Jan 10

mellsmom
Dec. 29, 2009, 09:07 AM
Hey everyone CVACTA is hosting a dressage test preview clinic at Plain Dealing Farm in Scottsville, Va on Sunday Jan 10. We will have each of the new tests, BN - Advanced ridden for you to see. Carter Bass who is a R dressage judge will be commenting on the rides and the tests. Details are available on our website www.cvacta.org
You can sign up in advance or walk in, either way is fine. Please bring a chair and dress warmly! Feel free to contact me for information clshrs3@aol.com

mellsmom
Jan. 6, 2010, 09:26 AM
I hope that some of you all will be coming to this. Dress warmly. We will have coffee and hot chocolate.
First Rider at 10 am and we are thinking it will be about 30 minutes per level. Please check our website for details. Anyone wanting to carpool from the Richmond, VA area..... I can meet you at the Gum Springs park and ride that morning at 7 am.

riverpup
Jan. 6, 2010, 01:31 PM
I'll be there! Should we bring printouts of the tests, or will you have handouts?

mellsmom
Jan. 7, 2010, 11:41 AM
I am asking a loyal assistant to make about 20 copies. I have no idea how many folks will show up. There will be hot coffee and hot chocolate. Carharts will be the attire of choice :-) Maybe we should have a best warm and wooly hat contest!

Starts at 10 am in the indoor.

See you all there.