PDA

View Full Version : Rollkur for Meeses

Flypony
Dec. 24, 2009, 09:34 PM
:)Could you please tell me if this is a good idea, I only want to do best for my Swamp Donkey.

mroades
Dec. 24, 2009, 09:40 PM
My moose has a blue tongue...is that bad???

Flypony
Dec. 24, 2009, 09:58 PM
The moose maybe cheating as well

Chall
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:11 PM
No, its not bad. He is however insulting you and the cold has frozen his tongue.

Flypony
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:14 PM
I think he is getting his tongue over his antlers. You can just poke it back in though.

mroades
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:17 PM
Should I use a pelham and draw reins or a three ring and a short martingale to achieve this?

ManyDogs
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:25 PM
They can jump 10' fences, y'know. Just ask Alaska Fish and Game.
I was going to suggest some sort of studs for the snow and ice, but um, how would one shoe a meese? Besides carefully, that is. :eek:
I guess barefoot IS better.

Chall
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:27 PM
Take rubber rein and hook one side on the left antler, the other side on the right antler. Make several small snowballs and pack them in your saddle bag. You are equipped to compete in the Olympic Ride and (sling) shoot division.

Chall
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:28 PM
One shoes a moose by flapping a hand in his direction and repeating "go away, go away".

ManyDogs
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:43 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Doesn't work when the meese are on the train tracks and won't move because of the deep snow.

mroades
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:44 PM
One shoes a moose by flapping a hand in his direction and repeating "go away, go away".

Ummm, I actually saw GM do that once...really...

Flypony
Dec. 24, 2009, 11:25 PM
Ummm, I actually saw GM do that once...really...You saw GM shoosing a moose:eek: Do you have any photos? Was he in Canada at the time?

Grataan
Dec. 24, 2009, 11:47 PM
The moose maybe cheating as well

I concur.

Are you also having vague problems with your Handlebar training and your Meese going barefoot?

Flypony
Dec. 24, 2009, 11:51 PM
I concur.

Are you also having vague problems with your Handlebar training and your Meese going barefoot?Nooo barefoot moosey here , Swamp Donkey wears his toes with caulks in at all times. I also like to keep his toes long as it lengthens his step.

Grataan
Dec. 24, 2009, 11:54 PM
Nooo barefoot moosey here , Swamp Donkey wears his toes with caulks in at all times. I also like to keep his toes long as it lengthens his step.
:no::o:o:o

I bet you're one of those people who uses contraptions to get him to do the Maple Syrup Action, aren't you? :mad::mad::mad:

Flypony
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:09 AM
He is learning the big MSA .But he wants to do it, it's natural for him. I do paint his legs with muskeg, but there is nothing wrong with that, it's what he is bred for.

Grataan
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:36 AM
well, MY mouse is ALL NATURAL. I use only Handlebar Approved Products on him. We are currently level 999 Uber Leet Master rank.

ETA: Neener Neener!
EETA: LOL, I mean, so is my MOOSE
(lol I'm feeling quite contrary today lol!)

Flypony
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:43 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes:Oh boy ...natural moosemanship. Waving an antler will not solve all your problems.