PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Cheating threads?

Grataan
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:06 PM
C'mon, I'm on call and bored!

Bluey
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:08 PM
C'mon, I'm on call and bored!

Jeez! How much do you charge?;)

JanM
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:21 PM
Good one Bluey!

DeeThbd
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:31 PM
Yeah, and being a vet Grataan probably charges a service call just for pulling into the driveway! (Bluey, you started this!:D)
The only cheating I'm doing is on my diet.....but dang, I'm making it worth it!
Dee

TBMaggie
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:37 PM
Ya...I want to find out if that last OT mistress is spending Christmas with her married boyfriend, or if he can't get 'away' from his horrible loveless marriage/wife.

mroades
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:39 PM
I think no one feels like they can hold a candle to Tiger!!!

CoolMeadows
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:57 PM
Yeah, Tigers hoey-ness can't be beaten. Seriously Grataan, don't call them back please! It's always the same story anyway:

OMG, this married guy loves meeeeee because I'M special but his wife's AWFUL. I know she's crazy and mean and a loser cuz he told MEEEE. She's hateful!

Really ladies? You're not special, the story never changes and I bet I'm not the only woman here with offers on the table from married guys right now.

All I can think when a guy rips on his wife and says things like too bad I didn't meet you first is,"wow sounds like you've made that woman miserable... let me be next in line!" Maybe a 20 year old would buy it but now I just go, "oh. you have a peen, like big boobs and have managed to piss off your loved one to the point that she can't stand touching you." Yeah, what a turn on... so hard to not tear my clothes off. :rolleyes:

mroades
Dec. 24, 2009, 11:01 PM
and the above is why i havent spoken to my mom in over a year.....

CoolMeadows
Dec. 24, 2009, 11:02 PM
She stole your husband? Low.

mroades
Dec. 24, 2009, 11:05 PM
no, no, she is "in love" with a married man..who has a terrible (second or third) wife, that can't leave her or he won't get custody of his grandkid....yeah whatever

CoolMeadows
Dec. 24, 2009, 11:08 PM
well I was hoping it wasn't yours she stole, that's Springer territory. I'm just bored and putting off cleaning the kitchen before tomorrow's drama...erm, festivities.

Ah yes, the old "I want to leave but CAN'T". You're not in Alcatraz boys. I hope your mom gets smart. At best, she'll be the only one horribly hurt and at worst it'll be a whole family trashed.

mroades
Dec. 24, 2009, 11:11 PM
it wouldnt be so bad if I hadn't been to the same movie in my teens...he was a doctor...and I got told fairly recently that it was MY FAULT that he didnt leave his wife for my mom....I used to not be able to come home on wednesday evenings when I was 16....umm yeah, I am scarred for life...(see not being on a date thread...lol)

CoolMeadows
Dec. 24, 2009, 11:16 PM
jeez, i wouldn't talk to her either! you're too nice to have tried to make it work as long as you did.

mroades
Dec. 24, 2009, 11:18 PM
did I mention she is in her 70's now? Ayayayi

mroades
Dec. 24, 2009, 11:19 PM
I think we are more Dr. Phil territory than Springer...lol

CoolMeadows
Dec. 24, 2009, 11:25 PM
mroades, i'm no dr. phil but go on some dates! forget the mama drama and have some fun with new people, it's good therapy.

EqTrainer
Dec. 24, 2009, 11:33 PM
Oh yes, my mom went thru that. I decided it was best to lose her phone number sometime around then and have never looked back. Finding her boyfriends rolaids under my bed was enough to seal the deal.

Grataan
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:01 AM
Jeez! How much do you charge?;)

Lol bluey, I only get paid when I'm actually, you know, doing stuff to animals. And you know that word that rhymes with riot? it's kinda like that here now. And i can't drink any egg nog, soooo...

oh and dee,

Yeah, and being a vet Grataan probably charges a service call just for pulling into the driveway! (Bluey, you started this!) (wedges tongue firmly in cheek)
you know it girl! And i'm driving around in my fancy mercedes suv

mroades
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:05 AM
My guess is all the cheaters are at home with their families rationalizing their double lives at the moment

redkat
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:09 AM
Or they're scared by this post. :(

I made popcorn and everything.

Grataan
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:10 AM
Or they're scared by this post. :(

I made popcorn and everything.
I brought non-alchoholic-'v'-magaritas ;)

alterpony2
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:30 AM
Fine you big baby, I guess I will have to spill my guts just to satisfy your purient curiousity and need for sordid drama.

I am married and I just started seeing a married man. It all started while waiting in line with our toddlers to see Santa at the mall. I know what all you meanies are thinking, that we must deny our white hot passion and that what we are doing is so wrong but you just don't understand.

His wife is a cold hard woman who doesn't understand him. She just nags and belittles him all day long, it is horrible to watch. And yeah, I've seen it first hand because his wife is my sister.

My husband is lazy and ugly and really, I don't know what I was thinking when I married him in the first place. He smells funny too.

Anyway so we're at the mall chatting and waiting with the small fry when suddenly my BIL and I just get this feeling and we start standing closer. Know what I mean? When we get back to my house we pop a movie in for the kids and well, the rest is private.

We realize that we have this deep connection that can't be denied even though it is going to tear our family apart. It is just sooooo good when we are together. He really gets me. We are going to run away together just after New Years. He promised. What do you all think?

Grataan
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:45 AM
Fine you big baby, I guess I will have to spill my guts just to satisfy your purient curiousity and need for sordid drama.

I am married and I just started seeing a married man. It all started while waiting in line with our toddlers to see Santa at the mall. I know what all you meanies are thinking, that we must deny our white hot passion and that what we are doing is so wrong but you just don't understand.

His wife is a cold hard woman who doesn't understand him. She just nags and belittles him all day long, it is horrible to watch. And yeah, I've seen it first hand because his wife is my sister.

My husband is lazy and ugly and really, I don't know what I was thinking when I married him in the first place. He smells funny too.

Anyway so we're at the mall chatting and waiting with the small fry when suddenly my BIL and I just get this feeling and we start standing closer. Know what I mean? When we get back to my house we pop a movie in for the kids and well, the rest is private.

We realize that we have this deep connection that can't be denied even though it is going to tear our family apart. It is just sooooo good when we are together. He really gets me. We are going to run away together just after New Years. He promised. What do you all think?
I think you probably are against Slaughterettes too. And I bet you also have a vague problem :yes:

Alterago
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:55 AM
I brought non-alchoholic-'v'-magaritas ;)

:lol: Hey, I used "v" b/c I thought some might not want to see VIRGIN splashed all over a Christmas Eve post. You know, the whole religious thing? :P Too PC for the late night COTH crowd tonight, I guess. :winkgrin:

redkat
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:57 AM
:lol: Hey, I used "v" b/c I thought some might not want to see VIRGIN splashed all over a Christmas Eve post. You know, the whole religious thing? :P Too PC for the late night COTH crowd tonight, I guess. :winkgrin:

I was also trying to maintain the PCness of the original post. Then I gave up. :D

Grataan
Dec. 25, 2009, 01:06 AM
Aww, it's ok. I just don't think it's improper. Speaking of someone who is religious, I don't have a problem with it. You know, the virgin mary and all that.

Alterago
Dec. 25, 2009, 01:07 AM
I was also trying to maintain the PCness of the original post. Then I gave up. :D

I know, but honestly...I was feeling a bit depressed when I created the thread and now I feel like shagging the next decent looking guy who comes by so that's an improvement. :lol: Threw PC to the wayside when someone mentioned male actors as Christmas gifts. ;)

DeeThbd
Dec. 25, 2009, 01:27 AM
I know, but honestly...I was feeling a bit depressed when I created the thread and now I feel like shagging the next decent looking guy who comes by so that's an improvement. :lol: Threw PC to the wayside when someone mentioned male actors as Christmas gifts. ;)

I just hope that Santa Claus doesn't make a stop at YOUR house tonight....he might get a whole lot more than cookies and eggnog! :lol:
And Grataan....I bet that is some pimpin' Mercedes |SUV with spinners and ground effects so your non-horse "clients" know it's you!!!
Dang, I LOFF OT day!
Merry Christmas, everybody!
Dee

redkat
Dec. 25, 2009, 01:30 AM

Success!! (kidding...)

Although...it had me thinking of the Scarlet Letter when I saw the title. I guess for completely opposite reasons.

Alterago
Dec. 25, 2009, 01:31 AM
I just hope that Santa Claus doesn't make a stop at YOUR house tonight....he might get a whole lot more than cookies and eggnog! :lol:
And Grataan....I bet that is some pimpin' Mercedes |SUV with spinners and ground effects so your non-horse "clients" know it's you!!!
Dang, I LOFF OT day!
Merry Christmas, everybody!
Dee

:lol::lol: Yeah, but who'd believe me? ;) Whole new twist to the Claus story. :winkgrin:

Merry Christmas to you too!

re: Scarlet Letter. lol Geez, that book made me want to bang my head against a desk repeatedly.