PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry Model?

WorthTheWait95
Dec. 24, 2009, 09:05 PM
I'm due for a phone upgrade and it looks like my dad is going to cover the cost of the phone as a combined xmas and graduation gift. I have a blackberry curve right now but I'm eyeing the new blackberry bold 9700. I love the idea of a track pad instead of a track ball. Anyone have this model? Glitches, problems?

The crackberry forums are saying good things about it but horse people tend to be tougher on their phones then the average blackberry user so I'd like to know your opinions. I haven't had trouble with the durability of the curve except for occasionally having to clean the track ball. It would be great if the track pad resolved that issue.

BayRuth
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:59 PM
I actually have the newest version of the blackberry curve. I forgot what the actual name is. :lol:

But since you said it has a track pad; I LOVE my tracker pad..thing. It's really sensitive so it's kind of confusing at first, but I LOVE it! :lol: I don't have the phone your talking about, but my blackberry curve (the newer version) is pretty awesome. I've dropped it a lot, especially around horses and it's been holding up so far.

If anything, get a phone with a track pad. There's little chance that you have to replace it because gunk gets in it. :P