PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call Again!

pintopiaffe
Dec. 24, 2009, 06:45 PM
I'm SO happy there's an OT day, though I wonder if there'll be much traffic...

I'm here at work, finishing up a ten. Home from 21-23 to feed/water/let dogs out etc., then back in 00-06.

Who else?

Calvincrowe
Dec. 24, 2009, 06:51 PM
Not at work, but I'm off to Christmas Eve Mass, then back home to put the finishing touches on breakfast prep (SO is doing dinner tonight for MIL, kids).

Have a happy one, Pinto--give the kittehs a hug for us fans.:)

mroades
Dec. 24, 2009, 07:00 PM
I am here, and will be here, as I have nowhere else to be (alone, no family) and even if I did, I couldn't there (truck won't be ready until middle of next week)

Drive NJ
Dec. 24, 2009, 07:07 PM
We'll be in and out. Our Christmas Eve moved up a week to accomodate the folks with kids and we didn't plan an alternative so we are just dining at home, making desserts for tomorrow's gathering and watching old Christmas movies.

Ditto on having a happy one all and hugs for the itty-bitties Pinto

bugsynskeeter
Dec. 24, 2009, 07:10 PM
I'm sitting here at work until midnight...and I'm so happy for an OT day. Hopefully it will keep me busy at work tomorrow night as well.

mroades
Dec. 24, 2009, 07:11 PM
btw....bugsy, i printed out your sig and put it up on the wall in the barn

bugsynskeeter
Dec. 24, 2009, 07:15 PM
btw....bugsy, i printed out your sig and put it up on the wall in the barn

Thanks - it used to be up on the wall at the arena at school. It was my coach's favorite saying.

Horse with No Name
Dec. 26, 2009, 01:34 AM
I was here, got all excited when I saw OT then realised that yet again I've forgotten all the questions I want to ask everyone. One day I'll make the list I keep saying I'm gonna make ... maybe

Bluey
Dec. 26, 2009, 01:56 AM
I was here, got all excited when I saw OT then realised that yet again I've forgotten all the questions I want to ask everyone. One day I'll make the list I keep saying I'm gonna make ... maybe

A true, died in the wool procrastinator.:yes:
Even your horse still doesn't has a name yet.:lol: