PDA

View Full Version : Who else stopped wrapping because of OT day?

pony4me
Dec. 24, 2009, 07:33 PM
Well, I WAS wrapping gifts. Honestly, I was! And baking cookies too. And thinking about getting a head start on tomorrow's dinner. But it looks like something more important has come up. Happy OT Day, everyone!

OneGrayPony
Dec. 24, 2009, 09:05 PM
My husband is wrapping. *laughing* I'm FINALLY catching an OT day :)

Paige777
Dec. 24, 2009, 09:58 PM
I was going to bake cookies.... but I saw OT day and figured I'd stop in here for a bit first!

whicker
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:07 PM
Oh, wrapping presents, I am sucked into the wiles of OT instead of waiting until I finish my work and then OT. Blast the ADHD gene! It is as bad as medical soaps... My attention span is goneeee....

Sanely Eccentric
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:08 PM
I was about to go wrap and then saw it's an Off Topic Day. :lol: I'm going to go wrap the last few gifts quickly so I can right come back. Maybe that will give me time to remember what topics I always think of between OT days but can't seem to remember on an OT day. :lol:

BeastieSlave
Dec. 24, 2009, 11:02 PM
I'm just taking a break ;)

caffeinated
Dec. 24, 2009, 11:03 PM
I wanted to, but as it turns out the family stock of wrapping supplies is just gone. And mom got to what was left before I could. Sooo... I guess I'll be wrapping with the comics pages, hehehe

Mara
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:08 AM
I'm one of those annoying types who did all her shopping on Cyber Monday, got everything wrapped when it arrived, and thus had nothing to do BUT wait for OT day!
No, I am not always this organized. Far from. But I hate shopping and malls and crowds. So I really put some serious effort into being done early.

Pirateer
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:50 AM
I'm avoiding wrapping. I hate it- all that work and it gets trashed tomorrow- plus all that paper waste. Blech. I try to use gift bags to save myself trouble...

Uh...yes...OT Day...

was that my laundry beeping? hmmm...

heatherny2
Dec. 25, 2009, 01:03 AM
I'm one of those annoying types who did all her shopping on Cyber Monday, got everything wrapped when it arrived, and thus had nothing to do BUT wait for OT day!
No, I am not always this organized. Far from. But I hate shopping and malls and crowds. So I really put some serious effort into being done early.

Same here, well, for the most part...unfortunately I was forced to head out this morning to finish up some shopping, but wrapped as soon as I got home and had nothing left to do but bake some cookies. Love online shopping. :D

shea'smom
Dec. 25, 2009, 01:39 AM
I stopped cleaning. It didn't take much.