PDA

View Full Version : What are you plans for next year?

kookicat
Dec. 24, 2009, 06:54 PM
I have a million things planned, so I'll just list the main ones. :)

I want to get one of my novels published some time next year. All I need to do is finish editing them, and start the process. I just never seem to have the time.

I want to take a holiday to somewhere hot. It's been ages since I travelled for myself and not work, so it would be lovely to go somewhere and know that I can kick back for a little while.

I'd like to get my LGV (lorry) licence. It's not something that I need, but it's something that I've been wanting to do for a while now. :)

So what are your non-horsey plans for next year? :)

Rhyadawn
Dec. 24, 2009, 07:03 PM
My non horsie plans?? Get through this year of school, and apply to university, and before than pick a minor!

I'm completing my next level of reiki in january, I wanted to do my next level of CST but I don't think thats in the cards this year.

I was planning on doing agility and flyball with my dogs again but because of the neighbors dogs last week attacking mine I don't think thats going to happen :cry:

ponygrl
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:16 AM
I'm interviewing all over the country for a job or a 2nd residency. Who knows what will be in store for me after June 30th (last day of residency! woohoo!)

FlashGordon
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:25 AM
Hmmm... moving, popping out baby, getting back to riding, maybe another horse? (if I am lucky!)

Beyond that just really hoping everyone in my family stays healthy, happy, and employed. We've had a good end to the year so just wanting to keep the positive vibes rolling....