PDA

View Full Version : Farmville/Cafe World (list of people wanting neighbors in first post!)

Simkie
Dec. 24, 2009, 05:44 PM
Yaaaaaay off topic day!

I have fairly recently become slightly addicted to the these stupid Facebook games! Who else plays? Can you be my neighbor?

List of people who would like to be your neighbor!

ellie @ watermark-farm.net
egkbcows<at>verizon<dot>net
kim <dot> rountree <at> gmail.com
julieawright@excite.com
joja12952@yahoo.com
jalivec@yahoo.com
jskelly at myactv dot net
straumane@cofc.edu
ab383653@yahoo.com
MajesticStarr<at> AOL <dot> com
Winbobdarl@aol.com
Dressager at gmail.com
jlowens@writeme.com
kah121<at>pitt<dot>edu
sjoanisse_325@hotmail.com
corey <dot> kaye <at> centerpartners <dot> com
Shopping932@mac.com
bingerdog at gmail.com
debbik1105 at yahoo dot com
kmahaney1 at ndm dot edu
monica.cecilio@gmail.com
sluther24 at gmail.com
buggybean at austin dot rr dot com
sabovee@horsemail.com
Heavenlydreamfarm@yahoo.com
woodlandmeadows@yahoo.com

In order to be neighbors in Farmville, you have to add these people as your friend FIRST and then send a Farmville neighbor request once they have accepted your friend invite.

Rhyadawn
Dec. 24, 2009, 06:01 PM
Hi, I'm Rhya, and I'm a farmville addict....

Seriously. It began as a way to get through the torture of biology class, and now.... I'm an addict.

ddb
Dec. 24, 2009, 06:22 PM
Me too - Anyone get a little nervous brushing their bull? Seriously it is addictive.

Simkie
Dec. 24, 2009, 06:33 PM
So.....will you guys be my neighbor? :D My email is corey <dot> kaye <at> centerpartners <dot> com

And was anyone else a little disappointed that you brush the bull and collect his hair? I suppose the most obvious alternative wouldn't be g rated...

Lone
Dec. 24, 2009, 06:33 PM
Yep- Farmville and Happy Aquarium!

I have actually found myself scheduling my time so I can be there to harvest my crops- how ridiculous is that?!

Rhyadawn
Dec. 24, 2009, 06:37 PM
So.....will you guys be my neighbor? :D My email is corey <dot> kaye <at> centerpartners <dot> com

And was anyone else a little disappointed that you brush the bull and collect his hair? I suppose the most obvious alternative wouldn't be g rated...

I'm adding you as a friend right about now

jn4jenny
Dec. 24, 2009, 06:37 PM
Not addicted, but it's a mighty fine way to kill a few minutes! I can even pass it off as "research" since I'm doing a degree in Digital Media Studies. ;)

I just talked my sister and mom into being my Farmtown neighbors so that I'll have 10 neighbors, which means I can FINALLY hire people to plow. I hate plowing!

I like Farmville and Fishville, too. I could take or leave Mafia Wars.

TheHorseProblem
Dec. 24, 2009, 07:15 PM
I quit Farmville cold turkey. I have now blocked most games that my friends play because I got tired of the clutter on my wall. I play a word game, but I never publish the results, unless I scored a ton of points making a great word, as I did with dips**t the other day!

BohemianRN
Dec. 24, 2009, 07:22 PM
Oh I heart Farmville! I made endless fun of it when my friends started playing it but now I am addicted. It's a fun way to wind down after a long 12 hr night shift! The little animals are so cute.

EqTrainer
Dec. 24, 2009, 07:36 PM
LMEqT plays Farmville! How can she make my CoTH friends her neighbors :confused:

Ibex
Dec. 24, 2009, 07:38 PM
Hi, my name is Ibex and I'm a Farmville addict.

Hint... for those nervous of "brushing" the bull... try adding it to your dairy farm! :lol:

I had a lovely Derby course and Dressage court, but they currently have stuff planted all over them so I could buy other stuff. :eek:

Simkie
Dec. 24, 2009, 07:42 PM
LMEqT plays Farmville! How can she make my CoTH friends her neighbors :confused:

I think all she has to do is go to "Invite Friends" link in Farmville and drop in email addresses at the bottom of the page?

redkat
Dec. 24, 2009, 08:46 PM
I loooove Farmville. Totally addicted.

Simkie -- I sent you a neighbor request, too. I also need neighbors!

sixpockets
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:41 PM
I play farmville, cafe world, and fashion wars!

Kiwayu
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:44 PM
I play Farmville and Fishville....VERY addicting!!!

Can you guys add me as your friend???

Kristen Latuga

Kiwayu
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:48 PM

I sent you a friend request.

Kiwayu
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:48 PM
Post your emails if you want to be friends on Farmville!!!

Laurierace
Dec. 24, 2009, 10:52 PM
Winbobdarl@aol.com

JoZ
Dec. 24, 2009, 11:02 PM
jlowens@writeme.com

I play (she says, blushing) --
FarmVille
Farm Town
Li'l Farm Life
Hatchlings
Treasure Madness
Fish World
Island Paradise aaaaaaaaaaaand
Fish Isle

kateh
Dec. 24, 2009, 11:24 PM
AAAHHH! I just joined Farmville two days ago and I'm sneaking up to my room every few hours to check my strawberries. I even did the math for different types of crops and trees to see what got the most yield! I'm trying to rein myself in on the publishing, I feel bad for all the non-Farmers (and feel like a complete geek) but I want to get bonuses out to everyone who does! And you better believe I adopt everything that comes up on my news feed.

Email: kah121<at>pitt<dot>edu

Rhyadawn
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:44 AM

I need neighbors... please?

Pirateer
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:47 AM
I am probably the most addicted to Sorority Life, then Cafe World. Quit Farmville- too many gifts.

Simkie
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:56 AM
Rhyadawn and JoZ, I've received your friend requests and sent you both a request to be my neighbor :D

Kiwayu and redkat, I haven't gotten anything from you guys.

Laurierace, kateh and Kiwayu, I dropped your emails into the "Invite by email" thing on the Farmville page--let me know if you see anything. Maybe we have to go through the friending thing first, and THEN ask to be neighbors? I really have no idea!

I'm off to go harvest my strawberries!

SuperSTB
Dec. 25, 2009, 01:22 AM
I play Farmville, Farmtown, My Farm, Cafe World, Vampire Wars, and a few others... well actually I don't 'play' them just maintain them really. I stopped planting crops and whatnot although I did build the cross country course on farmtown. Started one on Farmville but it wasn't as fun to build so I gave up.

Anyway- I limit my Facebook time to 30 minutes a day now :) I'm trying to rig something up so I can do my facebook via laptop while riding the exercise bike! I can sort of do it now but if the cat tries to help then...

Did anyone trying the horse racing game- with the funny looking ponies. That one cracks me up!

If you need neighbors- let me know via PM. I'll give you the link to my page.

Oldenburg Mom
Dec. 25, 2009, 06:56 AM
I'm so ashamed,... yes, I too am a Farmville addict ... and yes, I have four neighbors, but I need EIGHT to increase the size of my farm.

Having said that, I am a very good neighbor and constantly fertilize my neighbor's crops (that look puny) :lol:

My email: dressager at gmail.com

Kiwayu
Dec. 25, 2009, 07:33 AM
Rhyadawn and JoZ, I've received your friend requests and sent you both a request to be my neighbor :D

Kiwayu and redkat, I haven't gotten anything from you guys.

Laurierace, kateh and Kiwayu, I dropped your emails into the "Invite by email" thing on the Farmville page--let me know if you see anything. Maybe we have to go through the friending thing first, and THEN ask to be neighbors? I really have no idea!

I'm off to go harvest my strawberries!

You need to look at the top right side of the your Facebook Home screen. It will say "1 Farmville Neighbor Request". Or at least it should....

ddb
Dec. 25, 2009, 07:53 AM
OK me too :).

I'm still new to Farmville so spent all my money trying to trade x-mas presents:eek:. Don't know what happened.

Oldenburg Mom
Dec. 25, 2009, 08:28 AM
Awwwwww, ddb. :(

I can gift you some stuff to sell ... would that help?

Simkie,... I added you as a friend ... or tried to.

Tasker
Dec. 25, 2009, 08:35 AM
Another Farmville/Fishville addict checking in here...

Hawleyite
Dec. 25, 2009, 09:17 AM
I too have an addiction:

Farmville
Farm Town
Fairyland
Fishville

I am currently seeking therapists to deal with these issues..... but not too hard it is too much fun!!

Please feel free to add me as a friend/neighbour.

Back to farming!!!

krountree
Dec. 25, 2009, 10:35 AM

inca
Dec. 25, 2009, 10:49 AM
My Facebook e-mail is:

julieawright@excite.com

I play Farmville and could use more neighbors!

Simkie: I tried to add you as a friend but couldn't find you!

Joja
Dec. 25, 2009, 10:57 AM
I have never posted here before but always read. I play Farmville, Farm Town, Cafe World and Happy Aqaurium. Could always use some more neighbors. My email is joja12952@yahoo.com.

BigHorseLittleHorse
Dec. 25, 2009, 11:28 AM
I play Farmville and Fishville and am always looking for neighbors :) I sent friend requests to everyone who already posted emails... anyone else, send me a PM if you want me to be a neighbor!

JOBEAN
Dec. 25, 2009, 11:45 AM
I can't stop... Farmville is the first and the last thing I do each day! ( with some farming in between! )

my email! Wont you be my neighbor?? :D

jalivec@yahoo.com

Zigfrito
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:40 PM
My name is Jenny and I am a farmville addict!! I really need neighbors because my husband and I compete (and right now he is beating me) so I need to be able to get a bigger farm!!

My email is: jskelly at myactv dot net

Thanks!!!

Laurierace
Dec. 25, 2009, 12:48 PM
To my new friends who are soon to be neighbors: I am in chicago for Christmas and farmville won't come up on hubbys computer. I don't want you to think I am a bad neighbor!

LessonLearned
Dec. 25, 2009, 01:08 PM
I can always use Farmville neighbors -

straumane@cofc.edu

Oh, and I find it sad that I am SO excited about my fuel refills from the gift tree!

BigHorseLittleHorse
Dec. 25, 2009, 02:14 PM
you guys are all showing up as blank neighbors on my neighbor page! anyone else having this problem?

eventmom
Dec. 25, 2009, 02:22 PM
Its not a "problem". Its just because we are new. It takes a few hours for farmville to catch up and show your neighbors correctly.

Oldenburg Mom
Dec. 25, 2009, 02:27 PM
I can always use Farmville neighbors -

straumane@cofc.edu

Oh, and I find it sad that I am SO excited about my fuel refills from the gift tree!

Sent you a request ... you'll be neighbor 7 ... and I only need one more to make my farm bigger!!

Oh, and the fuel? Ditto! I even bought a seeder!! How exciting!

Now, if I only had a tractor for my REAL farm.

Tap2Tango
Dec. 25, 2009, 02:54 PM
Can you become a neighbor without being a facebook friend? I try to only add people I know on my friend list but I need neighbors for my farm!

Laurierace
Dec. 25, 2009, 02:55 PM
Any idea why farmville won't open on hubby's or MIL's laptop? Cafe World and Fishville come right up so I don't think its a flash problem. I feel like an idiot that I even care but its pretty boring right now because the house we were supposed to go to for dinner today has no power so we are cancelling for today. Its not like we can just go to the mall or something....

Adelita
Dec. 25, 2009, 02:58 PM
YES! I am addicted. Level 35 right now. Friend me? We will be FV neighbors!
Linda Peterson Shell
:)

Adelita
Dec. 25, 2009, 02:59 PM
Any idea why farmville won't open on hubby's or MIL's laptop? Cafe World and Fishville come right up so I don't think its a flash problem. I feel like an idiot that I even care but its pretty boring right now because the house we were supposed to go to for dinner today has no power so we are cancelling for today. Its not like we can just go to the mall or something....

FV is way bogged down today, having tons of loading errors and gift-receiving errors. I think it's because everyone in the world is on it.
Try www.farmville.com. That usually works when the FaceBook one won't.

Tap2Tango
Dec. 25, 2009, 03:04 PM
Omom: Check your e-mail!

Laurierace
Dec. 25, 2009, 03:05 PM
Ok I officially hate myself. I actually felt myself tearing up a bit when that link worked!!

Tap2Tango
Dec. 25, 2009, 03:19 PM
laurie check your e-mail!

Oldenburg Mom
Dec. 25, 2009, 03:21 PM
I'm losing track of who I've asked to be neighbors ... sorry about that. If I've asked twice SOR-RY.

Omom: Check your e-mail!

Which one???? :lol: I've only got about 20 ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Astraled
Dec. 25, 2009, 03:29 PM
I'm going to go through and try to add you guys later. I just started and could use some neighbors, too.:D

Laurierace
Dec. 25, 2009, 03:38 PM
I accepted some neighbor requests but it didn't show up on farmville.com so you guys may have to send them again.

billiebob
Dec. 25, 2009, 03:50 PM
ab383653@yahoo.com

Simkie
Dec. 25, 2009, 04:10 PM
I do think that we all have to be friends before being neighbors! Kiwayu, I definitely have not gotten any neighbor requests from anyone who's not already a friend.

I accepted four friend requests this morning (er...afternoon) and sent out Farmville and Cafe World requests.

I am going to go friend this list shortly:

julieawright@excite.com
joja12952@yahoo.com
jalivec@yahoo.com
straumane@cofc.edu
ab383653@yahoo.com

(Did I miss anyone?)

Yay for more neighbors!

Oh, and if anyone is concerned about friending someone you don't know in real life, I believe there's a way to limit what different groups of friends are able to see on your facebook page. Perhaps someone who is more savvy about these things could explain.

Simkie
Dec. 25, 2009, 04:20 PM
Okay, got the whole above list (those of you who had not already friended me!) and facebook kicked back these two as not members:

straumane@cofc.edu

Do you guys have some super private setting that does not allow people to search for you? If you'd like to be neighbors, will you please friend me? (corey <dot> kaye <at> centerpartners <dot> com)

Kiwayu and Laurierace, I also sent you guys a request.

Oldenburg Mom
Dec. 25, 2009, 04:36 PM
Simkie,

Me me me me. :cry: You forgot me ... (on purpose???) Dressager at gmail.com

BUT, I did get a lot of new neighbors ... and my farm is now 14 x 14. OMGiH, I think I'm going to faint! (How pathetic is that???)

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Oh, I've also visited everyone's farm and tried to fertilize, where possible! :) OMom is a very good neighbor!

Simkie
Dec. 25, 2009, 04:39 PM
Simkie,

Me me me me. :cry: You forgot me ... (on purpose???) Dressager at gmail.com

BUT, I did get a lot of new neighbors ... and my farm is now 14 x 14. OMGiH, I think I'm going to faint! (How pathetic is that???)

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Oh, I've also visited everyone's farm and tried to fertilize, where possible! :) OMom is a very good neighbor!

I think you friended me, which is why you weren't on my list. :) Let me go check...yep!! You were in that group of four friend requests I had in my box this am.

I sent you a neighbor request :D

Release First
Dec. 25, 2009, 04:43 PM
Yes, addicted to Farmville and need neightbors. I am a good neighbor who will fertilize your farm every day or as often as is possible. I also send lots of gifts!

Shopping932@mac.com

Simkie
Dec. 25, 2009, 04:48 PM
Okay, here is the master list of emails:

julieawright@excite.com
joja12952@yahoo.com
jalivec@yahoo.com
straumane@cofc.edu
ab383653@yahoo.com
Winbobdarl@aol.com
Dressager at gmail.com
jlowens@writeme.com
kah121<at>pitt<dot>edu
corey <dot> kaye <at> centerpartners <dot> com
Shopping932@mac.com
bingerdog at gmail.com

I THINK I've gotten everyone. Should I post this in the first post and update as more people admit their farmville addiction? What do you all think?

Oh, and I think we've decided that dropping emails into the "Invite Neighbors" link within Farmville doesn't work. Friends first, then neighbors.

Astraled
Dec. 25, 2009, 04:49 PM
I tried sending a few requests but I don't know if it worked.

My email is bingerdog at gmail.com

Ritazza
Dec. 25, 2009, 04:51 PM
OK now wait, I have questions. Why are we nervous about brushing the bull? I haven't had anything weird happen!
Also, on Farmville.com my Game Feed (which used to be full of stuff) no longer shows up. Anyone have any ideas?

Oldenburg Mom
Dec. 25, 2009, 04:53 PM
Just sent you a neighbor request, Astraled.

OK now wait, I have questions. Why are we nervous about brushing the bull? I haven't had anything weird happen!

Also, on Farmville.com my Game Feed (which used to be full of stuff) no longer shows up. Anyone have any ideas?

:lol: I think the bull comment was said a bit tongue in cheek. Now,...the game feed? What the heck is THAT? It's either something technical,... or you have a game preserve ... pheasants, quail, etc. :lol:

Simkie
Dec. 25, 2009, 05:01 PM

Huh. Mine is gone, too, but it's a really recent omission--like, in the last hour. Maybe the servers are getting hammered and they pulled it?

Simkie
Dec. 25, 2009, 05:14 PM
Okay, I've dropped the list of emails in the first post, and will try to keep it updated. I have sent friend invites to all those emails, and farmville neighbor requests to all those that have accepted my friend invites! Check the upper right hand corner of your home screen in Facebook for invited and neighbor requests (under "Requests")

Ritazza
Dec. 25, 2009, 05:26 PM
:lol: I think the bull comment was said a bit tongue in cheek. Now,...the game feed? What the heck is THAT? It's either something technical,... or you have a game preserve ... pheasants, quail, etc. :lol:

Hah! Clearly I've had too much eggnog already today.

debsinsb
Dec. 25, 2009, 06:01 PM
I do Cafe World, FarmVille and FarmTown. That's enough for me...even quit YoVille.

debbik1105 at yahoo dot com

I am good with gifts!

If you send a friend request please add you are from CotH...thanks!

debsinsb
Dec. 25, 2009, 06:56 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

AppendixQHLover
Dec. 25, 2009, 07:46 PM
I love farmville, farmtown, lil farm, and fishville.

My email is: kmahaney1 at ndm dot edu

Simkie
Dec. 25, 2009, 07:59 PM
Farmville is not letting me add anymore neighbors (says I have reached my limit of requests for the day!) so if I have not sent you an invite already, please send me one :)

BohemianRN
Dec. 25, 2009, 08:51 PM
monica.cecilio@gmail.com
Look for the Friesian : )

Tap2Tango
Dec. 25, 2009, 10:48 PM
Send me a request!! sluther24 at gmail dot com

I promise I send lots of gifts! My farm is super small and needs to grow!!

JOBEAN
Dec. 26, 2009, 09:11 AM
ok... so am I the only one who added folks as friends but cant seem to find them on the invite to be neighbors page? Help!! I waited until today thinking it was busy..etc yesterday but no go... and now I cant remember everone's name vs coth screen name... UGH!!

Sabovee
Dec. 26, 2009, 09:19 AM
I need more farmville friends!
sabovee@horsemail.com :)

Adelita
Dec. 26, 2009, 09:57 AM
buggybean at austin dot rr dot com

eventmom
Dec. 26, 2009, 10:41 AM
ok... so am I the only one who added folks as friends but cant seem to find them on the invite to be neighbors page? Help!! I waited until today thinking it was busy..etc yesterday but no go... and now I cant remember everone's name vs coth screen name... UGH!!
try adding them by e-mail on the invite friends page.

Tap2Tango
Dec. 26, 2009, 10:47 AM
I invited Laurierace and Omom and haven't heard back. Did it not go through? Or has everyone gone back to the real world today?lol...

Tap2Tango
Dec. 26, 2009, 11:12 AM
Just reread the first post. I know you can make groups on facebook so do anyone know if its possible to create a group on fb of your friends that would only be able to see basic info and be your farmville neighbor? Just trying to limit the amount of info people I'm not close with can see....

JOBEAN
Dec. 26, 2009, 12:03 PM
try adding them by e-mail on the invite friends page.
I already invited them to be friends... once they are my friends I need to invite them to be neighbors.. that's where they are not showing up.......

eventmom
Dec. 26, 2009, 12:29 PM
Yep, but you can also invite them to be neighbors with e-mail. I am not sure if they have to have accepted your friend request first.

Simkie
Dec. 26, 2009, 12:35 PM
Just reread the first post. I know you can make groups on facebook so do anyone know if its possible to create a group on fb of your friends that would only be able to see basic info and be your farmville neighbor? Just trying to limit the amount of info people I'm not close with can see....

Yep, go to your friends page and "create new list" and add everyone you don't want to see stuff to that list. Once you do that, you can go to the Settings>Privacy page and limit what that list sees :)

Oldenburg Mom
Dec. 26, 2009, 01:17 PM
Hey Tap ... and anyone else ... sometimes it's problematic to associate the name with the email addy with the CoTH screen name!!
I'll deal with this once I get home from work ... but thanks, everyone. X I've not got THIRTEEN neighbors,...which means my farm will now be 18 X 18. WOW. What am I going to do with all that land!!!! :lol:

Nootka
Dec. 26, 2009, 06:24 PM
Add me everyone!

I play

farmville FYI... the app wont let me add neighbors so please add me
cafe world
mafia wars
fish life
Fish isle
Farm town
fishville
happy aquarium
happy pets
My zoo
Top Fish
Zoo world
happy aquarium
Farkle

I will add other apps if it shounds interesting:yes: Yes I am a dork

http://www.facebook.com/friends/?ref=tn#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1731794618

Heavenlydreamfarm@yahoo.com

Woodland
Dec. 26, 2009, 06:30 PM
Farm Town is the only one i play! I need neighbors!!! And I GIFT!

woodlandmeadows@yahoo.com

Thanks!

How do you delete other games? I am new at the FB thing.

Simkie
Dec. 26, 2009, 06:45 PM
I am (again) out of requests on Farmville. I sent my max of 30 gifts earlier today, and that's all I can do for the rest of the day?

If I've missed inviting anyone to be my neighbor, I'm sorry! Please invite me :)

time fault
Dec. 26, 2009, 07:22 PM
I would love more neighbors for FT and FV!

I'll be adding some people tonight :)

twotrudoc
Dec. 26, 2009, 07:27 PM
GAH!!!! Farmville is the debbil!!!!!!!!!!

Tap2Tango
Jan. 1, 2010, 08:51 PM
So those of you will buildings on your farm how did you get enough farm dollars to buy them?? Did you actually buy them with a credit card? I'm having fun with it but I'm not about to spend money on a virtual farm! Any other way to get more farm dollars?

dizzywriter
Jan. 1, 2010, 08:56 PM
So those of you will buildings on your farm how did you get enough farm dollars to buy them?? Did you actually buy them with a credit card? I'm having fun with it but I'm not about to spend money on a virtual farm! Any other way to get more farm dollars?

I'm now at level 35, and just bought a villa. Every single thing purchased with farm cash and farm bucks earned from farming and leveling. I haven't spent a penny of real money, except when they had the sweet potatoes for Haiti. It just takes longer that way.

I can't neighbor any more people. But I've just finished redecorating (what a relaxing day!), eliminated most of my fields and just planted flowers here and there. I'm going to be scaling back my FV significantly.

Adelita
Jan. 1, 2010, 09:36 PM
I am also addicted to FishVille...(and of course FarmVille!)
my email is buggybean at austin dot rr dot com