PDA

View Full Version : ITBOA Benefit Stallion Auction Ends tonight - 146 seasons available.

Luvinfoofy
Dec. 21, 2009, 05:53 PM
I just got an email saying that the Iowa Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners Association benefit auction ends tonight - it looks like many of the seasons begin at $500. Might be worth checking out if you are looking to breed this year.

Here's the link:
http://www.thoroughlybred.com/sites/itboa/

halo
Dec. 21, 2009, 06:31 PM
I dont know if its just from the state of the economy, starting bid being too high for the current economic conditions in the horse industry, or what, but theres only 2 bids on 146 horses.

Jayden1
Dec. 22, 2009, 04:54 PM
Isn't that just great news..............maybe a whole bunch of people ,who shouldn't be breeding tb's anyhow, have thrown in the hat!!! Too bad for the stallion owners ,whom have been bilking hundreds of thousands of dollars breeding their horses to mares that should've been sent to the grave. I have no sympathy........

Luvinfoofy
Dec. 25, 2009, 06:36 PM
Isn't that just great news..............maybe a whole bunch of people ,who shouldn't be breeding tb's anyhow, have thrown in the hat!!! Too bad for the stallion owners ,whom have been bilking hundreds of thousands of dollars breeding their horses to mares that should've been sent to the grave. I have no sympathy........

While I've seen first hand that side of the horse industry, I don't really think lack of interest in a benefit auction is good news for the horse world. :no: