PDA

View Full Version : florida horse park

dressagegirl
Dec. 20, 2009, 04:22 PM
are they having any eventing competitions there this year?{2010}?

Shrunk "N" Da Wash
Dec. 20, 2009, 05:07 PM
I certainly hope so considering I sent my entries in for Jan 9 and they have entry status up with me and quite a few others entered :D

gully's pilot
Dec. 20, 2009, 06:27 PM
I'm entered, too! (Hard to believe, as I'm staring out my window at a foot of snow) Anyone familiar with the training level course?

One Star
Dec. 20, 2009, 07:41 PM
are they having any eventing competitions there this year?{2010}?

Yes.

Here's our calendar of USEA-rated events for 2010:

JAN 9/10 (N,T,P,I)

FEB 13,14,15 (N,T,P,I)

APRIL 15-18 (N,T,P, A-CT,CCI*,CCI**)

And Plumb Loco (Simone Cormier) is the secretary for all of the schooling shows and activities put on by the Partners of the Park. Here is their calendar of activities:

http://flhorsepark.com/CompetitorHome/UpcomingEvents/tabid/154/Default.aspx

Look for any activity with the line, "hosted by Partner Group"

dressagegirl
Dec. 21, 2009, 08:48 AM
thanks everyone!

Shrunk "N" Da Wash
Dec. 21, 2009, 03:00 PM
I'm entered, too! (Hard to believe, as I'm staring out my window at a foot of snow) Anyone familiar with the training level course?

A foot try looking out at 2-3 :lol:

I'm not familiar with the training course but I semi-walked it last year... Looked like fun nothing to frightening. Can't wait to give it a try!

Jazzy Lady
Dec. 21, 2009, 03:28 PM
I schooled the training on a pony last year during the schooling day. It's probably changed a bit, but there's a decent sized trekhener, half coffin I think, and a jump out of water... possibly a drop in? I can't really remember. I remember it being fairly straight forward for the most part with some decent questions.

JWB
Feb. 9, 2010, 01:57 PM
Anyone know when ride times are posted for Feb 12-14? It says they'll be posted today but so far nothing. Am trying to arrange a baby sitter and waiting on times....