PDA

View Full Version : Yummy Canter Cutie!

evans36
Dec. 18, 2009, 02:54 PM
This is what happens when you get your Christmas shopping done early and you no longer have a horse of your own to keep you busy...

Someone go get this guy and tell me how he's even prettier in person (although not sure it's possible)!

Also, feel free to confo critique to help me develop my eye :)

http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1567:red-snow&catid=58:pa-trainer-listings&directory=279

caffeinated
Dec. 18, 2009, 03:04 PM
Wow he's pretty.

And imagine my surprise... backed out of that listing and saw Panache, the first horse on the list - I knew her as a baby! So happy to see her being retired healthy. :)

hallauer5
Dec. 18, 2009, 04:11 PM
I wish I had the money and the time, super cute!! I wish I was closer so I could go see, but I am in TN. The last horse I said that about came home with me!:D

Gry2Yng
Dec. 18, 2009, 04:47 PM
Not much to pick on. Nice looking horse.

evans36
Dec. 18, 2009, 04:53 PM
So what I want to know is why all the nice ones like this have "A Circuit Hunter!" in their profile - why not "Great Eventing prospect"?? Eventers like the pretty ones too!

midnightride
Dec. 18, 2009, 09:17 PM
yum..... someone please get him before i feel possessed to drive to PA in a snow storm and get another horse with a knee chip.....:lol:
wow, really nice pedigree and great looking!
sure hope he finds a nice home!! soon!!!!!

Gry2Yng
Dec. 18, 2009, 10:20 PM
So what I want to know is why all the nice ones like this have "A Circuit Hunter!" in their profile - why not "Great Eventing prospect"?? Eventers like the pretty ones too!

That's rhetorical, right?

hopashore1
Dec. 19, 2009, 06:13 PM
I was just looking at this horse's ad...wish I had the money for two!