PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone contact Lana Dupont Wright? A horse registered to her may be in a PA kill

lolalola
Dec. 16, 2009, 06:04 PM
Can anyone get in touch with her? A horse that is registered to her named Samstars Go Cart is in a PA killpen. AC4H is trying to raise money to bail him. Please have her contact Another Chance for Horses asap.

Henley
Dec. 16, 2009, 06:12 PM
check your private messages.

retreadeventer
Dec. 16, 2009, 08:24 PM
OP, can you please post back and let us know if you have been successful in reaching Lana and what is happening with the horse. Thanks.

judybigredpony
Dec. 16, 2009, 10:15 PM
Can anyone get in touch with her? A horse that is registered to her named Samstars Go Cart is in a PA killpen. AC4H is trying to raise money to bail him. Please have her contact Another Chance for Horses asap.

Well he's not a TB because Brisnet has no record of any horse w/ a name thats even close.

Was he bred by Lana perhaps???

caffeinated
Dec. 16, 2009, 10:29 PM
It's an arabian, if google is working properly. (Having trouble loading ac4h from my phone)

lolalola
Dec. 16, 2009, 11:49 PM
Yes, he's an older Arab. They are trying to ID him, can't read the full tattoo, and by process of elimination he may be this horse. I don't know if Lana has been contacted yet - I passed the contact info I was given on to someone at AC4H.

eventrider
Dec. 17, 2009, 09:38 AM
The info has been passed along to Lana. Possibly one of her endurance horses.

lolalola
Dec. 17, 2009, 01:27 PM
Thanks!

manentail
Oct. 9, 2010, 04:47 PM
I would like her to contact me... I just found out there is a good possibility I'm related to her. Through my grandmother Edith Wright...

eventrider
Oct. 9, 2010, 06:15 PM
A relative of hers posts on this board. I am sure she will see this and contact you.

judybigredpony
Oct. 9, 2010, 06:27 PM
Wright is her married name