PDA

View Full Version : How eventing and COTH helped me on my history exam

KBG Eventer
Dec. 15, 2009, 04:31 PM
Today I took my Honors US History exam at school. There was a map on it that was 20% of the grade. Well, I have been doing well in that class but this was a huge exam covering a lot of material, and I was feeling ill about it all the way to school. The map came first and as soon I started doing it I realized that I was going to survive, and I wasn't going to fail! :lol: We answered questions about different events and wrote down the letter/number/roman numeral that corresponded to where that event happened on the map. Well, because I see the United States map on the omnibus page of USEA a lot, and I also read/procrastinate on COTH, where events/shows/clinics etc. all over the country are talked about, the map was the easiest part of the exam for me! Plus, the exam material covered history up to 1860 so we were mostly labeling the east coast and midwest.

Apparently it was the hardest part for many of my classmates, and many of them were freaking out about it afterwards. I was surprised.

So anyway, thanks COTH and USEA! Who knew looking at the online omnibus planning for next year and reading COTH would help me on an exam? :D

MunchingonHay
Dec. 15, 2009, 05:34 PM
awesome! good for you !!

Noctis
Dec. 15, 2009, 08:13 PM
See? Horsey reading ISN'T a study escape...its studying! ;-)