PDA

View Full Version : Five County Stables Horse Trials 2010 Dates Set

shawneeAcres
Dec. 15, 2009, 12:46 PM
Our 2010 dates for the NCDCTA Recognized Five County Horse Trials will be:

Spring Trials - 4/25/2010
Fall Trials - 10/31/2010

Look for an EXPANDED Beginner Novice course and some changes to the maiden course.

Offering "We Have Just Begun", Maiden and Beginner Novice levels.

Hope to see you there! :D

apachepony
Dec. 16, 2009, 04:08 AM
Will the prices be the same for 2010? I'd love to support Five County, but with other events in the same driving distance being a good bit cheaper, it may not be the best use of my money.

shawneeAcres
Dec. 16, 2009, 08:39 AM
We will be having a reduced entry fee for 2010, it will be under $100 but has not been decided at this time. One thing I want to point out is that we strive very hard to put on an event that is as nice as a recognized event. THis is not cheap and building a CC course as nice as what Greg is putting together is also not cheap. Also for our fall HT we gave a lot of very nice things, each division winner gets a LOVELY embrodied saddle pad and we gave away a gift certificate to M & M tack (thanks to them!) who were on the grounds with their mobile tack shop. We also had a wonder pro photographer, Andrea Bowden.

apachepony
Dec. 16, 2009, 10:59 AM
That's great to hear. It's hard to turn down CHP at $85, but if Five County will be about the same price as Fenridge, Hillcrest and TTC, i'd love to support Greg. They did a really nice job putting together their course.