PDA

View Full Version : An Eventer's Letter to Santa

EventerAJ
Dec. 14, 2009, 07:15 PM
From EventingNation.com (http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/www.eventingnation.com). I don't want to link the whole thing without permission, but it's worth a laugh to read the list. :lol:

Dear Santa,

I've been really good this year. I've been doing all the things my trainer tells me to do, even if I do feel like a pretzel sometimes. I read the 2009 USEA Rulebook, or at least the good parts (those diagrams in the Appendix are works of art!). I tell my horse I love him every day, even though I really don't love him when he dumps me in the water, or drops a shoulder at monsters in the bushes, or bolts like a giraffe as soon as we enter at A. I've been practicing really hard driving the truck and trailer, and I only got stuck twice and haven't even jack-knifed this season! I know I'm on the Nice list this year, because if I was on the Naughty list I would have killed the cat for peeing on my white fullseats. The vet said he will live for sure, though perhaps with a slight limp.

I know the economic times are tough this year, and the EPA is all over you for your reindeer's methane expulsion, but I just thought I'd mail you this letter in case you could send a couple things my way. I didn't know your email, or twitter, and I couldn't find your facebook page to stalk you, so I hope this old-fashioned postal method still works.

retreadeventer
Dec. 14, 2009, 07:27 PM
Oh My Gosh...roflmao....soslmao.... still laughing!

Oh... and ....

Go eventing!

Jleegriffith
Dec. 14, 2009, 07:58 PM
Needed that laugh.

scubed
Dec. 15, 2009, 08:59 AM
A real joy for the holiday season, loved it! :lol::lol::lol: