PDA

View Full Version : Rolex 2010

Kanga
Dec. 13, 2009, 09:25 PM
Featured Riders for 2010 are Hawley Bennett, Bruce Davidson, Leslie Law, and Kelly Prather. Initial installments will be due from each of the four riders mid-month each month starting in January.

Also new to the website, The Sport House has released a new DVD, a 1998 Retrospective look at North America's inaugural CCI****.

Be sure to watch Carr-Hughes Productions at the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics as they will be covering the fastest men and women on snow for NBC.

Evan
www.rk3de.org

subk
Dec. 14, 2009, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the heads up Kanga. I always enjoy this series.

Can anyone tell us a little about Kelly Prather. From the USEA results I see she is from CA and rides only one horse! A one horse Rolex rider is a story I'd love to hear...

tikidoc
Dec. 14, 2009, 09:38 PM
Is the DVD about the 1998 Rolex out yet? I knew they had been out to Nick Larkin's farm getting some video of him and Red (who Nick still owns and dotes on) but I had not heard it had been released.

VColeman
Dec. 15, 2009, 09:52 AM
The 1998 Four Star Retrospective DVD is out and it is wonderful! If you go to the link below and scroll down there is information and a link to purchase.

http://www.rk3de.org/

tikidoc
Dec. 15, 2009, 10:19 AM
Thanks, I will order it today. I have "met" Red many times as a geriatric horse but other than still shots, I have never seen him in his prime. He is a sweet old boy who is happily retired and much loved by Nick and his wife Jeannie. I am looking forward to seeing footage of a young Red, and Nick with a full head of hair...