PDA

View Full Version : OMG - Lucinda and Clayton Fredericks at Paradise Farm in February!!!

RunForIt
Dec. 13, 2009, 04:29 PM
:D Just got the news from our Area III Adult Rider coordinator that Holly Payne is organizing a 3 day clinic with Team Fredericks at Lellie Ward's lovely Paradise Farm February 9 - 11!!!! Holly is the contact person and I've already emailed her asking for an application. Area III Adult riders already have the application - just heard from Holly that the application will be on her website very soon.

www.hollypayne.com (http://www.hollypayne.com)

Thought everyone on our side of the world might like to know so they can plan...cost is really very good - $350 for all 3 days! Even this damn rain doesn't look so bad any more (but shoeing next week is going to include drilling and tapping...just in case the monsoons continue). :D :cool:

mythical84
Dec. 13, 2009, 07:30 PM
I want! I want!

Toadie's mom
Dec. 13, 2009, 08:18 PM
And before that, they'll be at Denton Creek Farms in Denton, TX. I believe you can get details at www.nteventing.net (http://www.nteventing.net)

I'm not going to ride, but will definitely go audit :D

Divine Comedy
Dec. 13, 2009, 08:27 PM
I'm going to be riding with them in the Denton Creek clinic. Super excited!

ThirdCharm
Dec. 13, 2009, 08:28 PM
OMG I hope I don't have anything irreversible that weekend.

Jennifer

Noctis
Dec. 13, 2009, 08:41 PM
Is there any auditing information? The Pony won't be ready by then, but I'd love to get to be a sponge!

RunForIt
Dec. 13, 2009, 09:00 PM
I'd email Holly and ask about auditing and THEN, plan on bringing your horsie and just riding at Lellie's...or even take a lesson from her. I've done that before when other clinicians came to Paradise and I really wanted to watch them teach more than anything else.

I'm also really happy to get to meet Holly Payne - she and her brother have been very supportive of the classic format events - would love thank Doug in person :cool:

RiverBendPol
Dec. 13, 2009, 09:50 PM
Well well well, what a happy co-ink-a-dink. It just so happens I am going to BE in Aiken in February. How delightful. I think I might have to take a ride over and check out those 2. I hear they ride pretty well, I wonder if they can teach.:winkgrin::lol:

Divine Comedy
Dec. 13, 2009, 09:59 PM
OMG I hope I don't have anything irreversible that weekend.

Jennifer

February 9th - 11th is Tues-Thurs. I imagine they are traveling straight from Texas, which is doing the clinic over the weekend of Feb 5th-7th straight to Paradise, which gives them the 8th to travel. Not a bad idea, doing two sets of clinics while they are here in the states.